Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hirsi

I need a help (Important)

Hello brothers, sisters and my dear Admin

Actually I'm planning to design a website that includes everthing about somalia news, history, geography, pictures, evrything and of course some important articles from this forum

So I need your help, I need to any information about Somalia, if there is anyone is having an information he/she can send to my email

ehirsi@yahoo.com or you can put it over here & and I will be very thanksful if there is anyone want's to share me

Salam

Mr. Hirsi

LuCkY   

SaLaam and Welcome to SOL.

I dont know about other websites but i know that Somalihome.com has several articles on Somalias history dating from the 7th century to the present maybe you can take a look over there and see if what you are looking for is there.

king-450...wow that website was really informative..learnt a lot of things i didnt know about my history and where we are really from...most of us dont even know about our origins and ethinicity...but that helped...thanx a lot.

Xalimo7   

Great hirsi bro when you put together your project one of these days, plz let's see how well it came out, and King i learned so many things about that site you put it up, wonderfull and thanks.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

waan yaabey walaahi, waryaa king450, adigu wax uun baad aqrisaa mar waliba,aad baad ugu mahadsantahey , i will safe this site for good, i am deadly serious this is very interesting site, waad ku mahadsantahey.

s/alaykum