Sign in to follow this  
NICEMAN

YEAH IT CAN HAPPEND!

NICEMAN   

YEAH IT CAN HAPPEND!

When you are student and working so hard to get your edacation and your work done on time. You will really feel work over load and you will say to yourself what is use of living. But when those times comes when all we need to do is take time out and realize the resoan we all here in this earth and have faith cease all this things happend in reason to test our Imaan and believe of when it comes to those kind things.

so, here is what to do: go to your family, friends,school class mates do some volentree'ing

cause if u help someone else u will know u have alot to give and then u make differencs of others. But don't ever ever ever hand around with friend(s) tells you to kill yoursefl!!!

when it comes edacuations that is the light of the future. And that is where all of young mind begains and to have the harver graudecated somalia student that was another opportinty that we all missed.

you Should always hope great things can happend when it comes everything and postive attuide to everything that you do in life. whenever u get chance get back to your communtiy cause that is what all of us give energy to live intill next year upcoming and feel belang to communtiy!

I wish huppy NEW YEAR of you!!!

Salams

It me have been only ment t protray this issue in a lighter light, but I think its a gr8 peice of work. I dont think a more vivid a description exist for the intentions of america to persure its agenda in the Arabian Gulf n middle can be drawn.

Lol Am sure if u entered it in the Turner competition for art it would have one the award for contemporary art work of the year.

Me is gonna save that as a Background Picture

Later