Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Halo!!!

nuune   

i thought that was nacash-nacash,quful-quful,kadhimeey,dhuumasheey,toon iyo galleey,what is it man,u just say game!!!!

HANIIF, NOO MAAN WE AIN'T NO ALIENS, THE THING IS NO NOMAD PLAYS THESE GAMES WHETHER GAMECUBE OR XXX BOX OR ANYTHING. WE AIN'T LIKE IT.

NUUNE, LOOOOOOOOOL. :D YOU MAKE LAUGH MAAN. QUFUL QUFUL. LOOOOOOOOL. QUFUL QUFUL, QUFUL NAAR, MAAN FINISH IT UP.

DAD   

Its a game for Xbox you shoot aliens ...

That was very practical answer. ( :cool: :cool: )

You shoot aliens alright. The fun part is, the way u shoot them ..... Plasma Gun any one

hehehehe....

DAD   

Yea u pick those guns up from the dead ones. Its really fun game, graphically impressive too.

Playing the *two-player mode* is also fun. This kid i was playing with (on CompUSA) keep on taking me out with a head shot every time i get droped on the surface by a dropship.

ARRRGHHH!!!!!

Try getting killed +400 times and then finally figuring out how to avoid that kids bullets, and those flying alien ships. icon_razz.gif :confused:

nuune   

thanks for the clarification man,am gona play that game now and shoot the alliens, hal-hal aan uleenaa!!!!

DAD   

Most Electronic stores (CompUSA, BestBuy, Circuit City) have HALO installed in their XBOX machines. Yea u can play them there, and who knows you might even beat the game. :cool: :cool: :cool: smile.gifsmile.gif

DAD   

I played HALO many times. In fact I beat the game 5 times. I know i dont have a live. But HALO is of the hook.

Well, congrats to you then Ali. I couldnt' even reach the first Way-point while playing the game on *Easy-Mode* icon_razz.gif .

I would either fall-off walking on that TIGHT bridge, or get gunned down by those mutant Alliens.

(I believe that makes it nap-time for me!)

Head-lights on, going speed of light. smile.gif