Sign in to follow this  
walaashiis

trivia

Does any one know trivia quize or question about only and only somalia not any thing else if u do share we us thanks cwm15.gif

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.

Hibo   

try questions like what is the tradition food of somalia? is it canjeero or baasto or muufo or canbuulo? looool just kidding sis, i will collect some for ya and tell ya later.. peace

cwm15.gif OG_Moti let me look in the my somali dictionary..ummm i don't know so which one is about tradition food????

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.

Hibo   

loool walaashiis the answer is muufo

another question:

1. What is the word that a somali person will never says and should say? hint a polite word

2. what the meaning of afkudable?

3. what is the meaning of LAKABLE?

4. What is xaajiyo qamsiin and where this word was originated?

5. what is the meaning of Fara_kafalan

good luck sis those questions has been asked many nations and translated into 11 languages, it was also in the final exam of history 102 second year university in University of TAXAS.. good luck it is not easy you might need to consult the oldest somali in the area you live in but i doubt he/she would be much help..loool

love for the others what you love for yourself