Sign in to follow this  

I am wondering if any1 has ever taking an IQ test, i recently took mine and scored 125, 130 an above is considered genius so let's see if there are any geniuses among us.

KUUSOOW   

tell me how take the test then i will come with an answer terrorist!!! i certain want to take part to know how clever is my brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuune   

oh my....,

hey terrorist you are totally genius,waaw and i think kuusoow is also genius!!

well,about myself,i don't wanna take that kind of thing calleed IQ,actually even if know where to take iam not just interested in to that thing,i geeeees i have enough brain but don't wanna test it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibo   

I am afraid i don't wanna find out! any way terrorist where is your next target? so i can get outta your way....

Hibo   

hey terrorist.........do you know anywhere i can take that test in north america

peace

------------------

"In the end we will conserve only what we love, we will love only what we understand, we will understand only what we are taught"

--Unknown

Bachelor   

Terrorist!

What the test is all about and where can we find the test? Terrorist make sure you elaborate more i can see you are excited and i totally understand that. Prior to giving you the credit i would like to see the Question first. By nature i hate to jump to a conclusion. Isnt that right?

Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional

Hibo   

Over here in the U.K...we've just had a Nation wide I.Q test courtesy of the BBC...you can find the test on their site if ur interested.

I advice not taking it...on the basis that it's flawed cwm34.gif

I took it and got a result of 88...translation folks - below average frown.gif

According to them...90-110 is what most normal people score...when I got the results I looked like this cwm23.gif but soon calmed down.

I blame it on the presence of all those numeracy based questions...there was an astonishing number of them...woulda kept well away had I known!...every one knows I'm borderline dyslexic with numbers!

-------------------

Genius is 97% imagination and only 3% raw know how - Albert Einstein.

yes the IQ test is very flawed, but it does help predicting ur ability for pattern recognition and cognitive development. it's flawed because it's influenced by ethnicity therefore its biased towards some, therefore it doesnt measure intelligence well. again dont take it seriously its just a tool. i took it for fun, cuz i heard newton scored 190 i wanted to see how i rank wit dat mad man.