Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Simple Math!!

Hibo   

Hey wuz up guyz, I got some real math problems 4ya, I got this anallysis mathamatic though,I make the room exciting..

Here it go like this.

......An ant and a blind spider are on opposite corners of a cube. The ant is stationary and the spider moves at random from one corner to another along the edges only. What is the expected number of turns before the spider reaches the ant? Optional: Also solve for a square, octahedron, icosahedron, and dodecahedron.

Solution coming soon...Or Priv me if ya think ya got it.

Hibo   

Leammate. Does your teacher know we doin' the homework for you?

------------------

camel3s.jpg This nomad is going home baby.

Hibo   

MMA: looooooooool... yaa kuu sheegaayo hee....ani kuleel ma i karo laakiinse mininkiiqabow yar isoo galo...ilkaha inaas iga buubo aan ka baqaa noooh sii iskugu qaraacaayo lee...."kuleel kuleelaa lagu jabiyaa ma maqli jirtay"..saas sameey hee...meehaan adi wax kaa doobsan ma joogaanee...

Innocent_Criminal:..r u the same innocent criminal for the chatrooms in somalinet?..if so this is DQ saying was up...if not than u r still wlc...with warm heart full with nothing else but nomadic love...ur analysis of the problem is true..but this is just fun way of looking at the words that make difference in our lives...n guess what the fun is still in the topic...so chill out!!

Leamante: loooooooooooooool....yariisow wlc to the nomads land...I gotta tell u this.. u made me proud reading ur thoughts...i will tell u who I am when i see u in at safari rest..btw ur problem's solution.. i will pm u! till then have some fun!

waryaa DAD: why aad u jeceshahay inaad dadka criticizegareysid...can't u just leave without saying something....wax la qadaan qadiyo aa is taahishaa....loooooooooooooooool cwm23.gif

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

mataan   

salaan to all travellers and nomadz

nice topic...i think there is some kinda philosophy beind this...

i have tried testing it with the word INTELLIGENCE and the score is: 115%.

peace and love

Hibo   

lol..It amazes me no one could solve it.But is o.k.

Hibo--->What makes you so sure you know me?

Maybe, your thinkin of the wrong fella, could it be? I never met you!!!

Well the Answer is 10 If the spider started at acorner diagonally on the same face as the ant the answer would be 9, and if the spider started at an adjacent corner the answer would be 7.

Here are answers for other figures:

Square: 4

Octahedron: 6

Dodecahedron: 35

Icosahedon: 15

------Motivate your self, from negative energy--------