Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu : the rule of law will return swiftly

Gabbal   

Duke-

Why should Hiiraale, the Ugaas or anyone else need to comment?

This is a TFG affair and the TFG Interior Minister is there to sort out the rift.

This is not a clan affair, perhaps that is what you want it to be? ;)

^^^No saxib only one clan is trying to take over a city. No one is is bothered the whole admin, and commanders of the troops are on one side.

Your clan militia is on the otehr side. Is that not what you was trying to prove to us all these days, of how brave and powerful they are?

That these are your words "Reer Gedo would fight to the death"?

Also PM Geedi's apology I would like to see the evidance saxib or did he apologise to your personally on the phone? ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I checked your bible Gedonet all they have is this..

"Gedi is the problem to solving the issue"

Also here is the governor

Duke, Gedonet has had follow reporting. Maybe it escapes you? :D

Dhanka kale, afhayeenka ayaa sheegay inuu xiriir la soo sameeyey Raisul Wasaare Cali Maxamed Geedi oo raali gelin ka bixiyey hadaladii uu ka sheegay saxaafadda, hadalkiisan si khalad ah loo fasirtay. Afhayeenka ayaa waxaa kale uu sheegay in Raisul Wasaaraha uu sheegay inay dowladdu ay wadi doonto dadaalka ay wadaan oo ay doonayaan in wax looga qabto colaadaha ka aloosan.

Gedonet

^^^Saxib Geedi's comments were public, his apology should public no?

Or are we to take the word of the militia leader stuck in Kismayu?

Simple were are Geedi's comments retracting his earlier words.

This is what our dear PM said today.

"Dowladda Federalka, waxaygacanta ku haysa guud ahaan dalka Somalia, maarka laga reebo goobo ay qaar ka mid ah Kooxaha Mukhaawamadda oo ku dhuumaalaysanayo halkan iyo halkaas, laakiin maalmaha soo socda ama bilaha soo socda waxaan jeclahay inaad Wareysi igala yeelato iyadoo ay Dowladda Federalka ka hawlgasho dalka Somalia, isla markaana ay soo celisay Nabadda iyo Deganaanshaha".".

Somaliweyn

A broadside to you saxib :D

Gabbal   

No saxib only one clan is trying to take over a city. No one is is bothered the whole admin, and commanders of the troops are on one side.

Duke, the people out of the city are the Timajilic, Gaboose, and Afgaduud who are all one greater clan whereas the men in the city such as the airport commissioner, the seaport commissioner, the police commissioner, the deputy governor of the region are from one greater clan.

I do not know how one group can be accused of clannism when the TFG itself broke up into clan.

As for you, the childishness has no bounds! What do you gain from using abstract statements to make a case? :D

As for Gheedi and Abdullahi, if the Ethiopians tell them to jump they men touch the sky. Who has any worry of them when you can communicate with the real powerbrokers? :D

^^^Oh now the greater clan is against you before it was just Morgan's clan, saxib you are sounding ever more desperate.

Saxib the blame is everyone elses except your herioc sub-clan who threw away the police and army uniform and ran aroudn the city like headless chickens.

Again can you provide a link of were PM Geedi retracted his earlier comments?

Gabbal   

Like it or not Gheedi apologized. It is known throughout the land, but I am not surprised at you, it would need to be on AllPuntland's front screen before you even hear of it.

Why do you think Gacmadheere is in Kismaayo?

And I reiterate this knowing sensitive you could become from it... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by N/AA:

As for Gheedi and Abdullahi, if the Ethiopians tell them to jump they men touch the sky. Who has any worry of them when you can communicate with the real powerbrokers?
:D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Wallahi I just find it amusing.

walaalhi i second dat. I dont get it! Makes no sense whatsoever!........ Kismaayo is a somali city, with many different peeps, many houses and businesses....be part of the community, build the city, become part of city and help it grow like everyone else namean....lakiin is sa soo taag kismaayo ana iska leh even considering the history arriving @ say what 99 is beyond amusing God bless my reer abti :D

^^Horn, saxib dont use Gacmadheere as an excuse, the man is doing his job trying to reason with these folks but so far they have failed to live up to the agreement.

As for quoting yourself, I dont get that what ever you might say about Abdullahi & Geedi your hero of all ages Hiiraale, works for them. Outch, I must say I feel your pain. :D

You keep on repeating that Hiiraale has not spoken out about this, nor has Abdullahi Yusef so whats the deal? Why is he so quite about it? Hadal dadka loga baahanyahey baa hadlo.

Now untill the greater clan [who are fully united] can come and capture the city hadal kuma tallo. Remembers its reer-gedo who are in the city and the af-guduud and koojar you speak of are 35km away from the city :D

Gabbal   

Lol @ Hiiraale! :D Midba markaan wax yar ku iraahdo Hiiraale ayuu iga dabo keenaa. :D:D

Anyways sxb, I am done exercising my fingers. Kismaayo warkeedaba meel iga dhig, waxii ka imaado waan arki doonaa. icon_razz.gif

^^^You are the one mentioning the President & PM while avoiding the fact that superman Hiiraale is working for them.

Thats the best post you have made in ages. Lets leave time to Kismayu. But dont dream the JVA will ever return to the city.

Somalia has a government now.

Ninyow laakin, qolyahan TFGda wada taageera markii Kismaayo la sheego ayeey isfiilatada ku kacdaa ma istiri Che. Illaahey sanca weynaa!

LooooooooL..waxuuda isfiilato ka daran. These seemingly nationalist men aka Qaran/Nabad Doon in quite mist of Qabill fervor loose all sense of rationality. While they would condemn the courts, Indhaccade, Aweys and anyone else outside the family, Afgaduud, Morgan, and Hiiraale are celebrated as beacon of light and progress.

Galinba kuway ugu jidhaa. I hoping alot of fireworks, dad buuto kali ah.