Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu : the rule of law will return swiftly

Emperor   

^Knowing the fate of Mogadishu, that weakest link group in Kismayo and the determination of the allied TFG and Ethio forces, don't you think thats not a very wise move yaa Horn...

Disarm Gorowe and Bosaaso first lol.. Is this just an echoing background or am I hearing the same terms used by Axmed Diiriye..

^^^

Saxib I repeat this is not a big deal. Because today Somalia has a governemnt and it will deal accordingly with this type of issue.

As for Morgan and the defence of the locals against IndaCade & Hiiraale. Well at that time we had no governemnt and I was supporting the Just cause of the locals to defend themselves against a coalition of the "twins of Galgaduud". Saxib in that reality, I was supporting those who were defending their homes, properties and lives. That pathetic alliance came back to haunt you more so than me, I hated the fact that IndaCade openly stated, though I could not chuckle at the irony of it all " Hiiraale is nothing in Kismayu" which he proved a few days later.

Now you come here beating your chest what for?

This is a disaster for your group, they failed miscalculated terribly and its up to you to find a way out.

We have seen your bravado before, and I dont much care for it.

Again why are these militia so unique?

They are not and should be dealt with accordingly.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Duke:

Thus the militia desperately trying to take over Kismayu, making all this futile and contradictory stances

Indeed contradictory stances... It just gets better by the day...

Do you remember the main man Hiiraale couldn't make up his mind and bring forth his proper stance for few months during the Goverments stay at Baidhobo and when that popular rise of the UIC and their take over Mogadishu happened. At one hand he was a wing allied to the UIC and on the other was a Minister of TFG, I guess he remained neutral :D , the guy was opportunistic and couldn't make up his mind untill the Good Hassan Turki forced him to do so and made run for his life without firing a bullet... Boy ooh boy after that a stunning events unfolded, did we see Hiiraale become a good soldier and obedient TFG member, did the man who few days ago made a comment about FTs being unwelcome in Somalia made that famous Yahuud xataa waan keensanaynaa comment.. :D

Horn sxb laba-labalyn socon mayso, lugta jecli lexdna jecli la iskuma helo, Kismayo waan haysanaayaa TFGna waan taageersanahay suurtagal noqon mayso... Qofka inuu Meel ubato ayaa fiican

Gabbal   

Duke-

Let's clear couple of things shall we?

(1.) After the civil war, the inhabitants of Mogadishu from Hiiraale's camp had Gedo to go to but it is a well known fact that most of the internally displaced people of Morgan's camp had no place to go so they went to Kismaayo. Your clan was a soo galayti and prior to that internal refugees airlifted by Siad Barre from the afflicted Nugaal, Mudug, and Bari areas during the Dabo-Dheer drought. You have no business to claim the place to begin with when it was only a matter of chance that you were there in the first place.

Morgan did not capture Kismaayo. Why do you see the need to come here and make it seem as if Morgan was in Garowe and it was reer Garowe who gave him the power to be there? It was the SNF that placed Morgan in Kismaayo and it was the SNF that evicted Morgan from Kismaayo. Period. Don't make Morgan or your clan into what they are not.

As for the JVA, sxb it is convenient for your clansmen to hang onto that loose change. I am not going to sit here and tell you an equal force evicted Morgan when the whole world knows a section of the men took him out at a time when they were in the middle of numerous clan based defenses and a war raging between them and Ethiopia in Gedo region. JVA only came to be after the other group took over control over the Shabeele's from Hussein Aydiid and foresight ordered signing peace with the most powerful. Prior to that it did not exist and the SNF was still in control over Kismaayo and the Jubba Valley. I do not see the need to even write this small description of the situation other then being simply tired of men who picked a fight they could not fight and continuing to make excuse for it afterwards.

JVA alliance was a strategic alliance put in place to curb violence between two of the sections who most fought for the respective groups they represented. Kismaayo's holding did not depend on it. Why should reer Gedo still have had a problem with the opposing camp when the group they defended tried to abuse them through power they gave gave them?

Kismaayo did not depend on the JVA being in place, but the general connection of reconciliation between the two groups depended on it.

Why in the world would anyone have had a need of a supporting force against a man you made and told to leave with couple of misguided young men when the more heavily armed ones, just fresh from Puntland have been expelled within two hours?

As for Indhacade, if I remember correctly the man speaking in the name of the Islamic Courts Union said "talada Kismaayo kama go'no Abdullahi Yusuf iyo Barre Hiiraale"?

Sxb smell the coffee sheeko raqiis ahine mar danbe hayla imaan.

Fabregas   

Somalis need to get over claiming towns. Even the Catholics and Protestant in Northern Ireland are learning to live with each other........

^^Horn, I think you are protesting way too much and as usual trying to rewrite history.

Reer Gedo do not have more right than anyone in Kismayu, if they were so confident they would not be using the gun.

Let me highlight it again, I do not call for reer Gedo or anyone to be expelled from the city, region or any part of the country.

Its ludicrous for you to argue, for your clan to control Kismayu why should they control it?

Saxib, I have been against those who used guns against the TFG in Mogadishu, I am against these same people in kismayu.

I was against those who sued guns in Baidoa airport against the police chief.

I am against those who use guns in Kismayu against the commanders of army, Koojar & Afgaduud.

You must respect the law saxib, simple as that.

Saxib again your little groups has miscalculated, they made a big gaff, as for capturing Kismay, we all know who ran the JVA the same group who chased Hiiraale out of it.

They stood no chance, so kindly stop with this false bravado. I have been around for while now. :D

Emperor   

Geeljire, No one is claiming the possession of a city but a desperate group that cares only for their looting interests, like that Mogadishu looters inc...

N/AA sxb Taariikhdaa dheer bal xagee lagu soo xaqiijiyay maxaase meesha keenayba? lol War ninki Maanta waa lahayaa...

The problem is simple, you have as much right to live in that city as anyone, but what is demanded is easy disarm, obey the TFG and repect the rule of law.. simpl as that...

Waar bal aan isu kiin daayo Duke, Im out

Gabbal   

Pity it the JVA does not exist, otherwise it would have been Indhacade who chased Afgaduud out right Smithy? ;)

Kolayba sxb, reer waa rag markay warka soo bandhigaan. ;)

All I know is Ethiopians will not be used against anyone in this case. :D

NASSIR   

As this debate goes on, it retrenches into a rock bottom.

I believe the government must promise that no preferential treatment would be given to any group and that the adminstration of the city must return to the hands of the government even if takes the clan militia to be recast in the army again.

If the position of Gedo people is that they support the government while the city is under their control under the banner of the TFG, I believe that amounts to an ambiguous and contradictory position and it will result in stiff actions taken by the TFG.

As I was told, Afgaduud has been ordered to remain at the outskirt until other peaceful alternatives are exhausted. So is it not prudent to handover the weapons, surrender the culprits, and genuinely support the government without resorting to a mindless conflict in a remote region.

Asalamu Calaykum.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Caamir:

As I was told, Afgaduud has been ordered to remain at the outskirt until other peaceful alternatives are exhausted. So is it not prudent to
handover the weapons, surrender the culprits,
and genuinely support the government without resorting to a mindless conflict in a remote region.

Asalamu Calaykum. [/QB]

Bless your innocence adeer. :D

Originally posted by N/A:

All I know is Ethiopians will not be used against anyone in this case
:D

It is very true. The rule of law will be upheld. don't be blaming the Ethiopians since you know they won't be involved. The TFG will bring peace and order back to Kismayo.

I will bring this thread back later.

PS: Afgaduud & Koojaar are at Kismayu;s gates and they have come inside the city and you could do nothing.

Also was it not Brave Hiiraale and his lads who vacated Kismayu while Goobanle & Seeraar were there

Come on are you rewriting history again? :D

Gabbal   

Duke-

Your childishness has no bounds! As for who is at where, war jiraaba cakaarahuu iman!

Afgaduud baa Kismaayo soo galay ku faanay? What was holding him back? Was the TFG envoy not told he can back now that he learned his lesson? Was he not the one saying there are terrorists in Kismaayo he cannot go back to in order to have the Ethiopians invade Kismaayo? Meeye sababtuu Buulogaduud isku nabyeye? Do you not understand it was to have the Ethiopians invade Kismaayo for him? :D

^^^ abti N/A

somaali waxeey tiraahdaa falaari Gilgilasho kaagama harto . My ppl from gedo very clearly was told to disarm. Whether they agree or disagree is up to them. muqdisho is cleand know. Kismaayo must be dealt the same way (Muqaawin) Dowlad diid , Burcad, was dealt. Hoteel baan kuleeyahay iyo ganacsi baa la iga xabadeey kaama saareeyso.

The Governer of Kismayo told the conve that he will not return to kismayo unless the clan militias in kismaayo to disarm. ;)

puppets will never surivive in somalia..! no matter what they bring. rebels will alway pop up somewhere as long the amxaaro is in somali. You dont have to be a rock scientist to understand this. its elementary