Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somalia's Flag ........... According to AS

Sikaawe   

Alshabaab, I believe they are mentally hypnotised individuals and controlled with remote controls by stooges of Bin laden sympathiser. They are curse to Somali people's traditions, Islam and their way of life. We have to fight them till we get our land cleaned of them, this is a filthy infiltration of alien beliefs!

What makes a fabric Islamic? Is it the writing that is on them? Is your shirt, pants, shoes Islamic? Need they be Islamic for you to be a good Muslim? Must you replace them?

The fact that those two flags are part of the sunnah and were carried by our beloved prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) makes them islamic.

With regard to the clothes, yes, that's right, the clothing of the muslims, both men and women, have to be in accordance with shari'ah.

For example, It is not permissible to wear clothes on which there are images of animals or people, men are not allowed to wear silk, women are oblegated to observe proper hijaab, and so on.

And yes, just like clothes which do not meet the Islamic requirements must be replaced, so should this so-called 'Somali flag', which derives its existence from the nationalist ideology.

The Islamic flags carried by our Prophet (PBUH) belong to every Muslim. They don't represent an individual nation or a particular movement but the larger ummah.

And this is exactly why the mujahideen use this flag, because it is the flag of the muslims and it represents the ummah of islam and their islamic state.

BTW - who said anything about swearing loyalty to any goverment?

You said

So goes with a state. It's not either/or.

What I mean is that this only applies to an islamic state.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Those who cry out the loudest for heaven are the ones who feel the flames of hell drawing close.

And you can quote me on that.

Shaakirullaah please refer to my previous post.

I question your past and the past of your cherished mujahideen. Have you truly repented for your past actions before telling others how to live according to God?

Let's get real here. A 20-year old civil war doesn't breed saints.