Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Somali Parliament to Impeach The President

Obviously, Parliament shall impeach the president of the TFG. He has violated the charter.

He should be impeached. Nur Cadow & Madoobe,,if you are reading this: Impeach him,Will Ya?

Emperor   

^Adiga horta do you support the TFG, I thought you were against the TFG in its entirety. You are against Yey and look forward to Madoobe and Nur Ade.

Emperor   

^War bal adiga ukaadi ninyahow, ninbaa maanta lahayaa waligii dhuuman jirayee oo diin iyo Ethiopian occupation kuganban jiray. Maantuu layimid the TFG charter has been violated :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Xaaji ,, waad sii dawakhday sxb ,,,

noo sxb they said cabdilahi yusuf cant come to jawhar he came to jawhar

they said he cant come to baydhabo he came to baydhabo they said he cant come to xammer he came to villa somaliya. they said he cant build a cabinet he did build one. They said abdilahi yusuf cant get rid of geedi he got rid of geedi.

They said he cant get rid of nur cadde he did.

marka odaygu wa wiil hoog maxa loo xag xaganaya.

waleh intu noolyahay warlordyadu suit bay xidhnanayaan imika na maxammad dhere bu soo wadda lol

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Adiga horta do you support the TFG, I thought you were against the TFG in its entirety. You are against Yey and look forward to Madoobe and Nur Ade.

I hate the TFG, I hate the leadership of the TFG. I hate the manner in which it came into existence. I hate the TFG & anyone who supports it(including your sorry self smile.gif ).

However, it is the ONLY semblance of governance now. Flawed as it is, one way or another, it has to be fixed. Under normal circumstances,you will never catch me supporting this entity, However, courtesy of Xiin who barely managed to convince me, that peace is needed and it must be achieved under ANY circumstance.

Right now, the obstacle to that(elusive) peace agreement is your man,YEY. I don’t like Madoobe & Cade, but one thing they have in common is their support for that Peace process, hence my support. My opposition to Yey(forget that he is the ONLY President in the HISTORY of Somalia to invite foreign troops to kill is citizens), is his opposition to this peace process. Matter of fact, not only is he against it, he is sabotaging it.

Xaji Xunduf, You are on crack smile.gif

Emperor   

^You are busted adeer, make excuse, make excuses, so much of the TFG charter being violated and Yey's imbeachment, keep ranting, we all long knew where you are coming from :D

As for hating me, ah man I LOVE you.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I said long time ago, something is telling me Xaaji is Duke ,,,,
:D

Waakaa is haysan kari waayaye bal eega ,,
:D

looool Xaaji xunduf waxan waligey u haystay inuu the SL side of the fence inu ahaaye goormo Duke u ekaaday? DNA halaga qaado.

war hee dhe anigu somaliland siida diinta baan oo aaminsanahay laaakin haadaynu beelaha somaliland nahay 28 kursi baanu ku leenahay t f g. tallow codkayagii halku marray adigu is weydii.

Emperor   

^You are good, runtaad kahadashaa inta badan intaasay kugu naceen kuwaan, laakiin Somaliland sida diintaan aaminsanahay aa, walle markaasaan kaa quustay anigana and I say you smoking so heavy shit stuff... Xundjuf, diinta wax kastay kahoraysaa, waxkastaba hakaaga horayso sidaa lasoco