Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Raadamiir's Predictions And News Up Dates...................

what is happening people?

I heard Hssan Dahir Aweys and Indhacade fled to Eriteria. Another report says they travelled to Egypt for Tuugsi, baryo, or begging which ever one you prefer.

Today is the fourth day of the fighting. And as far as I understand we aint seen nothing yet. I predict Bandiradley front will open up next few days. In few days you will hear major attacks to Kismaayo towards Dhoobley region.

To my Somalionline friends, all the foriegn reporters including even Al Jazeer are reporting Ethopia is bringing all their powerful tanks and holicopters into Baydabo area to defend the TFG. They are also reporting a major military build up from the Islmaic Courts side. One news agency reports Puntland will be eager to get involved for they know if the TFG loses they will be next. If this drags out some even predict Somaliland may team up, hang with me, with Puntland and Ethopia to open up a huge front in the central region. In other words, we aint seen anything yet indeed. The way I see it the days of ******** courts are numbered. Your guess is as good mine as to how many more days these ragtag ********s will keep fighting.

You know what? Those little mentally retarded of you who sing Allahu Akbar , I tell you keep singing allah and let's see if singing allahu akbar can help you fight against Ethiopian tanks with Klashnikoves and Toyota pick ups.UN and US -supported TNG and Ethiopian forces will win a swift victory against these school children fighters kidnapped by Dahir Aweys and his gang thugs.

keep singing allah babe.

The New York Times is reporting again today that the Islamic Courts were taught a big lesson by soldiers loyal to the Transitional Federal Government.

NASSIR   

I was reading at a reliable news like CNN reporting that the Islamist were completely mowed down with many prisoners at the government's hands.

AlJazeera and other prestigious news outlets have shown the faces of these prisoners.

TFG isn't playing games. TFG troops have more to fight for than the school boys of the Clan Courts.

The world is rallying behind President Abdallhi Yusuf and his Government.

South Somalia will be under Government Control in no time lets say before 2007 for now.

Originally posted by raadamiir:

what is happening people?

I heard Hssan Dahir Aweys and Indhacade fled to Eriteria. Another report says they travelled to Egypt for Tuugsi, baryo, or begging which ever one you prefer.

There are places Hassan Tahir will never go close. Somali region ethiopia (wanted for terrorist murders and destruction of property) and Somaliland similar cases against him.

These are just open files in courts. I am sure a man of that kind has a lot more to answer for making so many children orphaned, thats is those children that escaped his terrorist attacks on innocent people.

bambo   

somalil freind and radmiir stop lying to yourself ,

Transionla warlods are fighting for survival not to win sxb , inshalla the brave hearts will succeed with help of allah , ethoipia tanks and airplan dont scare us sxb, the fight is around idle and artilery sound can be heard around tfg campound .

sooon inshalla abdulahi will flee to galkacyo stay in tune