Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

Are they really opposed to Abdullahi yusuf or .....

Haashim   

Assalaamu calaykum nomads, as you all know there was a demonstration on 26 sep. in London (just one day before anti war demonstration).

In this demonstration a group of Somalis were demonstrating against their leader in Somalia (Abdulahi yusuf)accusing him many accusations. but my question is:

Are these guys really opposed to Abdullah yousuf or there’s something else?

Short time ago most of them were 100% loyal to him and now they turned to 90 degree of hostility, is Abdullah yusuf the one who changed or them?

Why didn’t we hear all these accusations at their time? since most of these accusations were back 70’s, 80’s or 90's. If they knew these accusations why they didn’t tell us before?

While they were accusing all these accusations Abdulahi Yusuf was traveling through puntland and was welcomed by Bosaso and Garowe, are those people too naive to understand the situation or they're well experienced people?

These and other questions are really confused me, so please if u got an explanation don’t hesitate to tell us.

Thank you all.

.............................…………

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGAARABA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

HELLO MURAAD.

They're opposed to his dictatorial like rulings in puntland. Personally, i think he should step down, and let the people install the next ruler of that region. Mind you, its only the (PLEASE STOP REFERENCING QABIIL NAMES HERE. IT IS A VIOLATION OF SOMALIA ONLINE'S RULES -- edited by Admin)) that are supporting this guy.

Heheheh, i would've made it better President then him. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Haashim   

Mr. ( UNELECTED ) president, I am not defending any somali leader, but what i'm saying is why many somalis are changing their positions everyday.

I have many examples about this, you may see a man who was loyal to a specific political or even religious group but in a few days becoming their first public enemy. and the public began to realise that the dissedents aren't better than their leaders.

I think that's why many somali people (including me) aren't care who rules since they're two sides of one coin. so why they're risking their life to defend this or that, take an example BAYDHABA shati guduud or his vice presidents, they were together until recently and now? no one wants to become a victim of two fighting dictators.

Look back in 90's civil war there were many civilian casualties but these days dadkii waa ilbaxay, xarfaan baa la noqday. :D

Finally, do u think that only his sub-clan are supporting him? :confused:

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALLIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGAARABA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MUGGA MOORADOODA LA GALO LEE KHAYLAAYA.

I must say it is all very confussing. However, wot is crystal clear here is that ppl are know starting to understand the poltics of warlordisms, if thats what it can be called i.e. that is the philosophere 'stayin in power no matter wot'.

And when i say ppl i dont just refer to us here in the west or where else we might be. I mean ppL in somalia, ur ordinary joe blogg if this is the case then its good news and i for me the cant wise up quick enough for me.