Sign in to follow this  
Mr Somaliland

18TH MAY SOMALILAND??? LONDON

I WOULD LIKE TO VERY MUCH ASK YOU PEOPEL WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE 18KA MAY WHICH WAS HELD IN LONDON.

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE LITTLET ACTING THAT WAS DONE ON THE STAGE.

PUT FORWARD YOUR VIEWS

India   

This topic is already up in one of the other threads but the event was BRILLIANT. I honestly enjoyed it.

The little gig in the middle was fab and I really like the line" you know where Somaliland is: Above Somalia" in every sense of the word.

Peace.

Blessed   

The little gig in the middle was fab and I really like the line" you know where Somaliland is: Above Somalia" in every sense of the word.

looooooooooooool, girl. I almost fell down with laughter. And when he said, this place is better then Ibiza -- you just know he was on about Berbera :D

But, I thought the sis could've been given a better role, na mean. The show was the highlight for me - next year make it longer pls.

I also loved the fcat that all those teens got some props for good achievment and footballing - that was really positive. ;)smile.gif Made me feel proud. God, I was shouting n clapping so hard ppl thought they were all my baby bros lol

There were just too many ppl there! Ya'll need to find a bigger venue and make it more of a family event cos in the end it was like a riwayad na mean.

Thumbs up all arround ;)

Are U a part of Nomad UK.. Mr?

YEAH AMEENAH I'M PART OF THE NOMAD UK I'M REALLY HAPPAY U LIKED THE SHOW WE WILL TRY AND MAKE IT LONGER I WAS ACTING AS THEIR CUSION THE GUY WHO PICK THEM FORM THE AIRPORT