Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Al-shabaab losers ain't getting nowhere,lol

Losers can even remove a few Ugandan troops from the capital, lol

Plus al-sunnah wajamah are beating the crap out of them.

Plus they are really hated in somalia, ever since the killing of 18 somali doctors and burining the somali flag.

Losers ain't going nowhere but killing somali women and chidren everyday, and brain washing teenagers.

Losers ain't going nowhere, its been 2 years and

:the Government still stands

:AU troops are soon to bring in more troops

:Al-sunnah wajamah have still never lost to shabaab cowards iyo are getting better organised, more popular and stronger.

Shabaab ain't going nowhere, somali people had enough of these murdering thugs, who are the worst enemy somalia has yet faced

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

It looks like that you got a disease called al-shabab. Whey dont u go and see a doctor!! lool.

Truth hurts, you know it and and i know it. Your not even trying to defend al-shabaab policy no more but rather try to insult me.

Too bad you have a tiny brain to see the likely outcome of where things are heading, lol

Hey the jokes on you because you are the last fool who makes a feeble attempt to paint al-shabaab as nationalist group who are defending somali interest.

When in reality they are nothing but power hungry men who even said that they will not allow somalia's flag to be waved in the country and instead be replaced by their own flagged.

So waryaa don't use the nationalist card on us or the deen card for that matter.

You just a hater and a traitor and an enemy of the somali people.

Originally posted by Ilka-dahable:

we all loosers except pirates

Walaal i am a somali nationalist, all i have is hope from God. We have to just keep on fighting for our country against all the scums that stand in our way be it ethiopia/warlords and now al-shabaab.

Then one day inshallah we might all be winners again. I will never give up on somalia till my last daying breath.

Somalia hanoolato

Its been 2 years and alot of people dead. Yet more AU troops are soon to arrive in Mogadishu.

All shabaab had to do was work alongside President sheikh shariff and help in the reconstuction of somalia. The could have been the police and army of somalia. Also where's Hizbul Islam today??? Yes, they are now irrelavent, lool