Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ma asagaa Soomaali ah?

Kool_Kat   

Layzie cadeey, alla ku jecliyaa...Odayga waxba iima uusan sheegin, all of this is coming from the heart... ;) Allhamdulilah, he is doing very well, Alzheimer or not... :D

A.J.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^War anagaa baaloy aragnay...This is turning in to an obsession for Kool_Kat, ma is tiri...Maacaleesh, soo daa waxaa heyso...I told you KK is TOXIC...
smile.gif

What country is it that you have? Could you show it to me on the World Atlas? And is that why your so called 'president' is traveling on a Somali Passport? Hurdada kakac...Your so called 'country' is a STATE of SOMALIA...I guess you should learn the difference between a State and a Country, intaa Kool_Kat sidii naagahii ula tirsaneysid...But hey, if it helps you sleep better at night, why not? Knock yourself out!!!

KK, its nothing to do with obsessions its purely me and you disagreeing on something and having a debate about it. You seem to focus on our differences more then on the topic at hand.

Will you tell me why mr A. Yusuf will never be seen in the areas of ''somalia'' that i have mention before?

To those encouraging me to fight with my dear sister Kool Kat shame on you. I would never hit a sister and have nothing but love and affection for all my sisters. Once again shame on all of you.

Kool Kat, sis :D i hope you dont run away from the question that i have asked you on several occasions. Why wont mr A. yusuf be seen in what would be the second biggest city of what used to be Somalia??

Kool_Kat   

Yea A.J. tell them 'SHAME ON THEM'...Dadku iskudir badanaa...

As for your question, Cabdullahi Yuusuf has more important things than to set a foot in the mentioned cities...He has a country to run and rebuild, and has no time for rubbish...After all, it is not a Country but a State of Greater Somalia...When time comes and there is a need for him to set foot in those cities, trush HE WILL... ;)

A.J.   

KK,

So visiting a key part of his own country is rubbish. If Somaliland was part of Somalia, then it would be one of the largest sections in it and he certainly wouldnt be able to ignore it. Face it sister, he just wouldnt survive there if he told them he was their president.

Btw if he has no time for rubbish, what he is doing holidaying in The UK as is evident in the thread 'A new wardrobe for Yey''???

Emperor   

^Loooooooooool, wax ayaaa lagu tusay, waa laga ducaystaa in aan balaayo lagugu soo saladin :D

AJ, Saaxib enough dee, gabadha iskaga har waxba islama fahmaysaanee

Kool_Kat   

^You know me, waxaasoo kale 'liilaloow lalala loow' aanka heesaa...

Alla mexee eheed heestii, something about 'yaa igu kaa soo saladayee'...Hmmmm...I go search, brb...

A.J.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Walahi adi hadal aa jeceshahay...Maacaleesh, iska sheekee...

Sis, what is wrong with debate and why do you run away as soon as the debate is going your way. did i say something wrong in my last post, cant think that i have as i simply asked a fair question. maybe the question is not to your liking

A.J.   

Originally posted by Emperor:

AJ, Saaxib enough dee, gabadha iskaga har waxba islama fahmaysaanee

Maybe i should leave her as she is not capable of answering a simple question.

KK, unless you can answer the question i will leave it at that.

Kool_Kat   

^Hayeh, wili waala soo jeedaa yaah? I have answered your question more than once, but I guess it is hard for you to grasp…May be your mental capacity is not letting understand what I have said...I can’t tell you what you want to hear, all I can do is tell you the truth (AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH - damn I always wanted to say that, lol, sorry let me get back to what I was saying), not what you like it to be…So take it or leave…No need to keep repeating yourself…

Let it go boi, maxaa ugu daba dhagan tahay...As Emperor said 'gabadha iskaga har waxba islama fahmaysaanee'...Macangag comes to mind walahi...Intaan kabadan 'debating' ma'aha...Waa daba socod...Let it go...It is ok...

Habeen wanaagsan dee...

A.J.   

^^^^^^^

Girl, i tell ya you are good at one thing and that is a running away from the issue so ill i can do is let you run away in peace :D

Habeen wanaagsan indeed