Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

Somalia can not have 2 presidents

Be a bit more specific, if you dare? Rest of Somalis is rather generic and somewhat unintelligible. Unless of course, it is as if you have the “rest of Somalis” detained in a hole somewhere in your basement with their views expressed by yours truly.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

“legitimate government … a government generally acknowledged as being in control of a nation and deserving formal recognition, which is symbolised by the exchange of diplomats between that government and the governments of other countries.”

Karzai, Maliki, Yey and cheerleaders of other bast*rd governments always come up with trash like that as justification. A .."government generally acknowledged as being in control of a nation.." did you say? What control did Yey's puppet regime have before the Ethio invasion? What control does a president have when "his country" is bombed by US aircrafts says says "I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO"? If the TFG was "generally in control" why are the gringos sending in mercenaries to support the foreign troops propping it up? If you believe TFG has control that's fine too. My question was a triggered by Duke's claim foreign troops .. "are supporting the legitimate government of Somalia build up its forces in order to control the whole country. " . Legitimate governments don't need foreign troops/mercenaries' protection and to take control, do they?

BTW - What constitution were you referring to? The one drafted in Nairobi?

Xoogsade, no saxib the Unarmed clans, the down trodden, the occupied, those who's homes has been looted, those who love peace & a new Somalia all support the TFG.

They are the majority of Somali's saxib.

The scrap merchants, clown courts, charcoal traders, land looters, property occupiers, warlord gangsters and criminals all hate the TFG. They however are a minority..

64363.jpgThe one true President of Somalia A/Yusuf Ahmed

Pi   

^^ I can't help but chuckle at those sorry secessionists who are isolated internationally and nationally. Oh yes, Ghana recognizes them. LOL. Maybe Congo will regonize them in another 30 yrs.

Too bad they don't have the political clout or numbers to be power players in Somalia. Laakiin gabadh duday si loogu soo celiyo waa fududahay. I think this current government will be able to do that.