Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

US adds Eritrea to human rights blacklist

^^^CG, I do share your opinion about the Americans and I see them as one of the factors of the prelonged war in Somalia.

However I have no sympathy ofr Eritrea due to the negeative role it played in the recent conflict..

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^CG, You must pardon me if I dont take you seriously at all, Qabil-Ubahane is a name titled by another person. However the clan courts name was not coined by me but I refer to it as a pointer to the fact that defunct movement was not an "Islamic" one.

As for Ubahane, he has been here inciting hatred and making threats, the man dedicated a whole post to attacking North Galkacyu with mortars, obviously you missed that one. He has a record here of promising to take part in the clan Jihad and vowing to fight all the way from Boston.

Again pardon me saxib.

I don't understand what you mean clan courts! Who is Sh. Ina Cabdisalaan, who hails from the clan of Yeey, the very subclan of ina Yeey? You can't accuse all of those people from different clans under one religious ambrella for clanish and unislamic purposes!

I hate and despise Bush and his Co. with their political views against the Muslim world, I say that with sincerity. Now, tell me what is wrong with that?

Whenever I debate with General Duke, I really assume that I am engaging with a woman who has given birth recently, i.e. habar umul ah!

^^^CG, I do share your opinion about the Americans and I see them as one of the factors of the prelonged war in Somalia.

However I have no sympathy for Eritrea due to the negeative role it played in the recent conflict..

Ubaahne,

i dont quite get the 'habar umul ah' bit, but say the rest loud and say it proud. -- just ease up on the killing people thing a bit.. :D

GD

saaxiib, what about ethiopias role in somalia current and previous (when it was pimp warlods on us left and right). look both countries have a regional interest and would you disagree that from Menelik the first to the current regime, we have had a worse set of vested interests played against us with ethiopia.

^ Here is your own little parrot.

Anyhow Qabiil ubahnee will be egged on for spewing hate on this website. If this is your own way of defusing attention from Qabiil man well then so be it. You can call me a parrot you can even call me daddy. I could careless.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Ubaahne,

i dont quite get the 'habar umul ah' bit, but say the rest loud and say it proud. -- just ease up on the killing people thing a bit..
:D

:D Caano geel,habar umul ah is the latest insult that fits on these boothlickers. but funny that you don't get it!

War ninyahow, they are killing our people day in day out at least I should wish the same to them since its the best response for their actions.

Now, please Ask GD why he thinks we should love Ethiopia and America when they destroy our hopes!

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Tag along, do you know you are in the wrong location. Shouldn't you be in San Fransisco instead of Beantown?

That doesn't make sense. Be man kid or shut it. Or You wanna call your Amxaar protectors!

Ubaahne....Meel aan wax oolin wax waa ka raadin jidhe. Somalis destroyed your hopes. The Yanks and Ethio are merely taking advantage of your st-upidity.

^ You mean those tendenices you favour don't make sense? Well that is correct.

Remember: Aren't you from Ethiopia yourself? I think you are the one under Habeshi influence or years of it.