Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

the wicked plots of the freemasons and the trojans

Fabregas   

To proceed on this journey of wisdom and reasoning, I recall the brief history of the andalusian civilization. Many of you are aware that, in terms of impact on the world, this civilization was as lofty and high as everest or the great peaks of kilamanjaro. However, just as the sun sets, and light turns into darkness, and the lush pastures turn barren, and castles of mighty kings become rubble, the rule goes: every good thing declines after reaching its perfection.

So it was to be; a calamity would befall the people of Andalus, men who had once enjoyed greatness and strength in the land, would soon meet their dreaded hour of decline. The thuds from the horses of Ezibella and her crusader Husband drew close to the hideouts of the muslimeen.Perhaps there is no such thing as a hideout when there is no where to hide? It is only a delaying of fate and history. And the swords of humilation, defeat and oppression drew close to the noble necks of the honourable men of yesteryear. Finally, the muslims of spain, after enjoying many years of rule, would become exiles, slaves or vanguished victims of `cruel crusading metal blades. This event was indeed one of the greatest calamities to have befallen this ummah. The great poet Al rumi, captured the scene in Sevilla rather poignantly and vividly for the one who has a heart of attention. He poetically cried:

An event which cannot be endured has overtaken the peninsula; one such that Uhud has collapsed because of it and Thahlan has crumbled![8]

The evil eye has struck [the peninsula][9] in its Islam so that [the land] decreased until whole regions and districts were despoiled of [the faith]

Therefore ask Valencia what is the state of Murcia; and where is Jativa, and where is Jaén?

Where is Cordoba, the home of the sciences, and many a scholar whose rank was once lofty in it?

Where is Seville and the pleasures it contains, as well as its sweet river overflowing and brimming full?

[They are] capitals which were the pillars of the land, yet when the pillars are gone, it may no longer endure!

The tap of the white ablution fount weeps in despair, like a passionate lover weeping at the departure of the beloved,

Over dwellings emptied of Islam that were first vacated and are now inhabited by unbelief;

In which the mosques have become churches wherein only bells and crosses may be found.

Even the mihrabs weep though they are solid; even the pulpits mourn though they are wooden!

0 you who remain heedless though you have a warning in Fate: if you are asleep, Fate is always awake!

And you who walk forth cheerfully while your homeland diverts you [from cares], can a homeland beguile any man after [the loss of] Seville?

This misfortune has caused those that preceded it to be forgotten, nor can it ever be forgotten for the length of all time!

To return to my original point, then, one wonders: how did the the people of al andalaus become subjects of a tragedy that would even make the pulpits and fountains weep?

It was so familiar, like so many great civilizations of the ancients, they were subjected and infected with that that continual accursed disease: disunity and the bickering over power. Men were not content with the power and might they had assembled, so rulers started to fight over the booties and spoils of war. One Andalusian state had become two, then three, then four, then five, and so and so forth.

Andalus had come to be ruled by several rulers who had all claimed to be the ultimate ruler of the land. TO add to this debacle, the Christian powers regrouped, cleverly using a classic divide and conquer strategy of supporting one leader over another, thus slowly diminishing the power of the Muslims. The Christian forces slowly picked off the andalusians one by one, until there was no-one left, except one man.

This last man or Moor has a famous place in the history books. What a shameful place indeed, one reserved for the abased ones, and the lowly ones, and the pathetic retards of the history books . To his suprise, the pathetic puppet was asked to kindly vacate his palace and vacate the land by his very own masters, so he pleaded with them and wept furiosly. Upon seeing her SON weeping like a child, his mother said the famous words of history: " my son do not cry for something you have not defended like a man".

Likewise, the trojan horses and the freemason agents divided and conquered the sorry Arabians during colonialism, by cleverly promising them a 50 strong, independent state in return for them fighting the Ottoman Caliphate. Instead, they were repayed with the colonials sharing the spoils amongst themselves and even giving blessed jerusalem to the zionists. History forever repeats itself in continual cycles just as the seasons are different, yet cyclical in nature.

Once again, this treacherous trick is being employed against the noble and throughbred SOmalis, who are being decieved into being disunited and conquered by the clever trick of regionliasm, tribalism and federalism, all of which are nothing but fancy words that the witches of the world have created for disunity and implementing the rule of the pharoahs .

You will see many Somalis running away, even from their name( Somalis) which was recorded as far as the 15th century and calling themselves many nonsensical names or entities. And many of them have loyatly to their tribe/region more than Islam or even their nation.And you will also see how the ideological leaders of such people are, in fact, brethren to each other, for they meet in the halls of the foreign countries to recieve common instructions of devilish disunity. So we say: honour lies in Islam and unity, whereas disunity belongs abasement and destruction. No to; seccessionism, federalism and dividing of the noble Somalis. Allah Akbar.

Fabregas Al Dervishi( feeling poetic tonight) :D

Taleexi   

Mr. Fabregas,

What you put forth is very relevant to our present situation. Indeed history recycles itself and its time and space are only difference. You were absolutely right where you stated "Honor lies in Islam and unity, whereas disunity belongs abasement and destruction". However, the million dollar question is; are Somalis even ready to be united under Islam or for that matter under nationalism?, I doubt but one can be optimistic and hopeful as I always entertain myself but the reality reigns and it appears that the mother nature is taking its course in our land so, all one can do in this point in time is to better himself and influence his close associates and urge them not to fuel the man made hell that we are already in.

After all, we need grassroots movements, don’t you think?. How so true when Al Rumi said “The tap of the white ablution fount weeps in despair, like a passionate lover weeping at the departure of the beloved,”

Poetic, emotive and engaging. An idealist's paradise. What else can one do after such an impassioned speech but to lift up a saber and enjoy you in your epic holy quest?

Except that I'm not convinced that Somali's ideas of faith (Aka Alshabaab and co) should be combined or even have a drop of say within the state. Baby-steps-separatis m then work our way up-if we can. Otherwise? Keep it simple and keep it clean. Perhaps old school nationilism and some what-pseudo-seculari sm would be the best starting point for re-building.

Either way- I liked the sentiments.

Shilling   

Fabregas,

With respect to what had befall our Muslim brothers then, the divide and rule factor definitely did bring about their demise. Thats just one factor though, another factor that is as important if not more so I think is the way all have parted ways with Islams true calling; enjoining the good and forbidding the evil, an obligation on every Muslim yet all they were too concerned with was power and the same can be said about Muslims today, we still have yet to learn and that to me is more concerning then anything.

Enjoining the good and forbidding the evil is a recurring theme in the Quran and the Hadeeth:

"And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful" (3.104).

Since the passing of our prophets poise companions I can honestly say no party has yet saw to the passing of that torch which invites good and forbids evil as they have...I guess the prophet (pbuh) had his reasons to foretell of the coming of the Mahdi.

The prophet (pbuh) said "By Allah, you shall enjoin good and you shall forbid evil, or Allah will send punishment over you, then you will call upon Him and He shall not respond to you."

There are so few poise Muslims today and it is theses few prayers which lessens the severity of Allah punishment nowadays, because his punishment is upon us for failing to adhere to Islams true calling.

As for your ending bit there concerning federalism, I don't think it matter where or whom is forcing it on Somalia anymore...from experience I can tell you there has been enough evil done in that part of the world by Somalis themselves that no amount of sweet talking from any body is going to be enough to compromise an already hard-won stability and progress other then a true bottom up approach.

one appreciates the nice sentiment and the beautified narrative of that golden era as Febragas has eloquently done here. poetic it's yes but analytical in studying parallels if there are any between the two eras is not.we never doubted Febragas good heart. his ability to knit flowery verses has been praised. But when it comes to comprehending complex situations like Somalia certainly is we found him superficial and frivolous.