Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

SSC:Widhwidh of Togdheer stages a huge protest against Secessionism Occupation(pics)

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Che, well said. In terms of per capita income, no region has done any progress. Most high-income regions according to a joint report by the World Bank and UNDP are 1. Mogadisho, 2. Northwest, 3. Awdal, 4. Sanaag 5. Bosaaso.

Fergusson, that's a very twisted and squeezed map that almost eats a big chunk of Maakhir territory. Erigavo is a shared city and the clan border is at the eastern side of the city (made up four Quarters) while the coastal border is at near Mait. Look at my signature map, which's the only credible source.

Clan disputes on land and other resources won't end until a government of national union comes, but there's a customary law and history that every clan family uses as precedents on which the legitimacy of an ownership claim is strictly derived.

Nassir, I 've noticed your signature map. Agree with you. But people are still one and same. Solution is some where, or it should be invented. They can't keep cat fighting for clan borders for so long.

Hopefully you caught my drift. :D

Saalax   

Nassir. Your Signature Map is atleast 80 years ago. It claims Ceelafweyn, Caynabo, Oog, Bohol, Garadag etc is settled by SSC lol. We know times have changed so did borders.