Sign in to follow this  
money

Hats off for the Guriceel Matabaan Heroes

money   

Yeah the guy mentioned a lot of towns...he wasn't like Jubba singing Xamar Daawo Dacallada and I remembered these cities or took them as examples.

See, the insurgents..sorry, our freedom fighters are from all over the place... each battalion has its territory to fight...the central regions of Hiiraan, Galgaduud, and south western region of Bakool work together sometimes as we are told. Jubba, Gedo is Hassan Turki territory. but the freedom fighters who are so determined to oust the Ethiopian occupation troops are from all over Somalia and that was what the guy from Guriceel was saying. I was a listener and the place was jammed. That itself was really an eye-opener for me and at least some of my friends.

money   

he mentioned about Hargeysa ..I am not sure about Balidogle. But it was really full filing to be there and see many people who I thought were pro-occupation. But I think some people were there for maybe spying for Abdullahi Yusuf cos I saw this guy who supports the warlord-cum-ailing-liverless president but maybe he changed his views or maybe deep down it bugs him to see the occupation of his country by the Abyssinian enemy.

I hope they will keep organizing as long as they don't keep asking for funds, I will go there. I can pay one or two times but not all the time. They said the money was for the displaced , the wounded and the people who are dealing with famines and droughts. Sometimes you wanna know if the money goes to humanitarian cause or not.

I hope they will keep organizing as long as they don't keep asking for funds, I will go there. I can pay one or two times but not all the time. They said the money was for the displaced , the wounded and the people who are dealing with famines and droughts. Sometimes you wanna know if the money goes to humanitarian cause or not.

War ninyahow lacag jeclidaa ileyn sidaasaad lacag ulabaxdey icon_razz.gif

Money, waa inaan lacagteena , dhiigeena, iyo waxkhtigeenaba u huraa dalka, dadka iyo diintaba oyna ahayn waa inaan iska ilowna soomaaliya oo xor ah. Adeer bahasha xornimada layidhaa dhayal maaha dheel dheela lugguma helo.

PS: sxb next time markuu conferencekan oo kale jiro noo soo sheeg I'A

RedSea   

Money lool..

i didn't say balidogle, i say baligubadle. loool

ps. am just teasing ya saxib. keep up the good work.

money   

Balli Gubadle? I heard Balidoogle and there is a neighborhood in Xamar called Gubadleey so where is balligubadle? let me google it.

money   

map.gif

I see it is south of Hargeisa ad Salahley - exactly at the border with the Somali region (in Ethiopia. But I like Karin at the red sea..that should be developed as a strategic port