Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Faysal Ali Warabe and his Hate Message Comes to Washington DC

Taleexi   

................Creating and fabricating blood affiliation with the lineage of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) has so far remained a private matter, where even those who claim only talked behind closed doors. In particular, the better- and correctly-educated Somalis most often tend to discredit such spurious claims of affinity with distant noble families. ................

Read the full article

me   

hehehheheheheh this guy is a joke. he was a former informant for Gaani, he spied on the people that he is trying to represent now . The SNM soldiers do not trust him and his kind, he is weak, incompetent and he was a willing collaborator. The people that take him serious are funnier than him.

He is a comedian. My favourite quotes of his, inanka adis abeba ku dhashay ayaa igaga dhow ka xamar ku dhashay, I also liked the Bani Haashim BS. The secessionist mafia should elect him; I would love to hear more from him.

^^^ I agree, this guy is totaly a J.O.K.E!

Somalis of walks will always remember this quote by him:

inanka adis abeba ku dhashay ayaa igaga dhow ka xamar ku dhashay

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

well you fools better get used to it because he will become president os somaliland next elections

It will be the worst scenario possible for your administration. I hope time proves me wrong. I know the guy and he lacks the characteristics of leadership.