Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

what are they waiting for?

I wonder what the arab leaders waiting for after the destruction of their regional superpower!!! do they think that u.s will stop it's war only on iraq so fools, the intation of u.s war is beyon iraq it is beyond even arab it is to all muslims around the world,if you are in doubt just go back and read the first speech of g.w.bush,he made it clear that this war is crusade!!!!by the way do you know what g.w.bush believes?

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum Subaan,

I agree with you Arab leaders are nothing other than naive fools What makes them think that America is really in Iraq for their best intersts? and the only want to "liberate" them. Don't they realise America wants to conquer the middle east......actually Islam. They are disgrace to human race the least they can do (which really is too late) is to assert themselves. After the September eleven attack, a prince in Saudia Arabia offered money to New York city which the former Mayor rejected, i mean why not offer it to the many Muslims suffering around the world the poor people in Palestine, Chechneya and else where.

Sometimes these Arab politicans make me really angry. :mad: