Sign in to follow this  
mikail

The most Amazing picture ever...plz view

mikail   

BismAllah - hir - Rahman - nir - Rahim

Recently gas exploration is going in the desert of south east region >of Saudi Arabia. >This desert region is called Empty Quarter means in Arabic “RAB – UL >– KHAALEE”; this body has been found by ARAMCO exploration team. >Which proves that what ALLAH said in QURAN that before the people of AAAD nation, and HOOOD nation. They were so tall, wide and very >power full that they were able to pull out big trees just with the >one hand. >But what happen after when they become CRUEL and anti of ALLAH, >ALLAH sub Han o Taala destroyed them. >ULEEMA KIRAM of Saudi Arabia believes that this body belongs to AAAD >nation. >Saudi military took over this whole area. And no body is allowed to >go in this area except Saudi ARAMCO personnel’s. >Saudi government kept it very secret but some military helicopters >took pictures from air. >And one of them he runs on internet here in Saudi Arabia. > > > >FeeAman

editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&album

Fazliyah   

Originally posted by mikail:

BismAllah - hir - Rahman - nir - Rahim

Recently gas exploration is going in the desert of south east region >of Saudi Arabia. >This desert region is called Empty Quarter means in Arabic “RAB – UL >– KHAALEE”; this body has been found by ARAMCO exploration team. >Which proves that what ALLAH said in QURAN that before the people of AAAD nation, and HOOOD nation. They were so tall, wide and very >power full that they were able to pull out big trees just with the >one hand. >But what happen after when they become CRUEL and anti of ALLAH, >ALLAH sub Han o Taala destroyed them. >ULEEMA KIRAM of Saudi Arabia believes that this body belongs to AAAD >nation. >Saudi military took over this whole area. And no body is allowed to >go in this area except Saudi ARAMCO personnel’s. >Saudi government kept it very secret but some military helicopters >took pictures from air. >And one of them he runs on internet here in Saudi Arabia. > > > >FeeAman

editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&album

Jaabir   

i know the pic he is talking about,, i've seen it about 3 years ago.. i will post it here if i find it.. :cool: