Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

A Picture tells a thousand Words: Concerning H.E. Abdullai Yusuf Ahmad

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Look in the mirror my old friend.
I told the truth, you have been the one predictor of doom from the beginning.
You my friend is the one who loads a couple of thugs and hates on the elected President of the nation.

Bitter?? Dear brother life has never been better..

So that is what it is about? Listen sxb and I will tell you this once. I have never wanted a government to succeed as much as I had wanted of this. Sure I despise Abdulahi Yusuf shaqsi-ahaan (I will not lie), but I could not bear to think that over two years of the most closest we have come since Siyaad Barre's downfall was going to waste. I could not bear to think that the best chance we had for peace was going down the drain. You could not believe the elation and happiness I felt at finally being back once again on the international scene. But then things started to change...

Abdulahi Yusuf did not change. He did not tempt fate or take chances. Life is about taking chances. Had Abdulahi Yusuf tried to set up camp in Muqdisho, things would have been much more different. Either Muqdisho was going to welcome him and Somalis were going to reconcile, however slow and long the process could be. OR he was going to be rejected and he would have ALL of Somaliweyn's support on his shoulder for taking his mandate to the capital and being denied. All of Somaliweyn would have supported him relocating somewhere else and Muqdisho would have been isolated nationally and internationally for being an obstacle to peace and governance. HOWEVER, Abdulahi Yusuf refused to budge and became a lame duck that was quickly forgotton. The Ethiopian-soldiers division became apperant after that and whatever followed that was enough to label Abdulahi Yusuf as a leader of a jabhad and not a qaran.

There were some drastic things taken in Eldoret and in Embagathi to produce unimaginable breakthroughs, why had Abdulahi not done the same?

If you are as close to the old man as you allege, my advice is the situation is still save able depedning on his actions afterword. Tell the old man to proof his critics wrong.

uchi   

Old man indeed Raqiid, old man indeed.

On another note, don't you just find it pathetic, how Somali news websites convienently put their names on professionaly taken photos without the permission and license of thier respectfull owners. For example, HR - Horseednet etc. More can also be said about the watermark technique most of the use.

Horn, it seems you dont change. The Somali government is not made up of two clans like the JVA, it represents everyne, Abdullahi has made concessions, he made all the warlords opposing him ministers, he visited each one and gave them what they wanted, titles of power... He chose as a PM a man who was a civilian and educated. He chose as tenporary capital two cities both not his clan strongholds. What else did you want? Everyting that Qaynyare and Sudi Yalaxow want must be given? I think not.

Who is against the forming of a new police and army?

Who is unable to pacify the capital and remove their road blocks?

who attacked Baidoa and now ant to attack Jowhar?

who have colonised Barava and dont want to give it up?

Simple the warlords, special interest groups, which you seem to support or deny their wrongs.

king_450   

Sure I despise Abdulahi Yusuf

Plz enlighten me, wasn't not long ago this man you are despising got 75% of your Vote! unheard of even in Western world, and all of sudden can't stand of him! what changed?