تركتÙها غÙلةً أو سهوا

أو

نسياناً أو تهاوناً أو جهلا...

أستغÙر الله وأتوب إليه

مما يكرهه الله

قولاً أوÙعلا

باطناً أوظاهرا

أستغÙرالله وأتوب إليه..

I hope people can actually read and u would be luckier if u were to understand the meanings, i try n post it if i can next time, Allahuma taqabal minaa wa minhum. ameeen.

Nur   

التوبة إلي الله

Repentence To Allah

O Allah, I seek your forgiveness of every sin that I have committed using my feet to carry me, or lifted my hand for it, or used my sight in lust to look at it or listned to using my ears or uttered it with my tongue or paid for it by the wealth that you have provided for me, and still had the audacity to ask you for more wealth to commit more sins only to find you generous as you have unconditionally given me my wish to commit more sins all the while covering it up to protect my reputation without punishment, still, I had the nerve to ask you to increase my wealth to find you generous, showering me with your tolerance and goodness.

O Allah I seek your forgiveness for any sin that I have committed in daylight, or under the cover of darkness at night, while alone or with the company of people with no regard whatsoever for you nor shying away that you are observing all of my actions.

O Allah I seek your pardon for any ritual that I have neglected performing day or night, willfully, forgetfully or out of sheer ignorance. Likewise, I seek your forgiveness for failing to perform any Sunnah ( Prophets traduitions), for being oblivious, forgetfully, or in contempt. I seek Allah's forgiveness and to Him I repent from any wrong doing that he does not like, be it a word or a deed I committed in the open in discrete.

Translation by:

Nur

2006 eNuri Transemantics

The Moral Of The Story