Sign in to follow this  
guraad

MESSAGETO BRITISH GOVERENMENT

guraad   

WE ARE AS PEOPLE OF SOOL , SANAAG AND HAWD SUPPORT UNITED AND STRONG SOMALIA, AND WE WOULD LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT . WE ARE ASKING BRITISH GOVERENMENT TO NOT TRY TO DIVIDE SOMALIA BECOUSE BY DOING SO A NEW CIVIL WAR WILL START IN NORTHEREN SOMALIA AND BRITISH GOVERENMENT WILL BESORRY FOR IT . THIS MESSAGE IS FORM US ,A PEOPLE OF SOOL ,SANAAG AND BUHUOODLE TO BRITISH GOVEREMENT.DON,T START BLOOD BATH IN NORTHEREN SOMALIA.

Guraad (SON OF SOOL ,SANAAG AND HAWD).

LANDER   

your funny.

Somaliland recognition=bloodbath?

Should watch what you say, I know its easy to talk

from your couch in the western hemisphere. Backing up all your talk in the frontlines is another matter.

guraad   

Yes , it will start bloodbath . people of awdal ,sool,sanaag and cayn will start war of re-unity . it will be long lasing war and alot of people will day , so it will be wrong step from british side .

Qudhac   

guraad

am from sanaag and last time i was there 75% of sanaag was under the control of somaliland with the willingness of somalilanders in that area, as for sool apart from the capital for now the rest are in somaliland millitary administration apart from cayn where there is civilian administration with mayor and everything, while there are few town that have no administration at all.

and hawd is just an empty land with hardly any big town apart from buuhoodly which has weak somaliland presence.

but all this talking will stop when there is recognition. but for now let those few town run themselves.

guraad   

Qudhac ,

Stop liaying my friend , you are not fooling any one here . i guess your are man and real man dont lie , he says as its .

We all know that people of sool , sanaag and majorty of sanaag people are against separation , remember when riyale tried to visit Las Anod he was kicked out by the people of Las Anod CAPITAL OF SOOL STATE , and you remember when puntland drawiish army entered Las Anod , people Of L.A welcomed puntland army with open hands from young to old persons , i guess you know that with out the wish of people of sool puntland army wouldt been in Las Anod for hour , they would been kicked like riyale was kicked .

So stop laiying my friend and face the facts , you aint fooling no one here.

Qudhac   

guraad

i see you are running with the copycatland again, i thought so, how about this there might be few rag tag millitia men in las canod but we know they are there due to somaliland governments policy of waiting and securing the rest of sool, becasue somaliland figured out what ina YEY was hoping to happened, he was wishes a war would break out so he would cry his clan cry once more, but no since then somaliland has secured the rest of sool and begun building their local administrations for them while, few rag tag millia men dare not come out of the centre of the city.

trust me your so called drawiish army have not being paid for four months now and now they give themselves up on dailly basis,

even few days ago more ministers and millitai arrived in ceerigabo, www.haatuf.com

so trust this thing will be finished withought firing a shot.