Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

only a matter of time before Somalis wake up and do the job

Peacenow   

I would actually prefer the sthiopians to stay. The longer they do the better chance we will have of routing them.

The top leaders of the TFG should then be killed, in the most brutal way. No sympathy. No leader is accetable unless he is Silanyo, Aden the Speaker or Sheikh Sharif. No one else will do.

Remember it took the Iraqis a full year to galvanise their people and pick of the Americans one by one. So stay, you filthy ethiopians

They know that the Somalis are getting impatient and more furious as the second goes by. They don’t want to get chased out of Somalia with their tails behind their legs, just the same way the US was. They want to leave behind an image that illustrates them walking slowly with their heads held-high out of Somalia. I do pray that that never happens.

Abu

You think these barbaric scavengers should walk into Somali soil, kill thousands of innocent people and walk out without being held accountable for their odious acts?

Somalia is ten times worse than Iraq. Iraq wasn’t as poor and malnourished as Somalia is, yet that didn’t stop the Ethiopians and US from attacking and causing more destruction.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by mystic:

Abu

You think these barbaric scavengers should walk into Somali soil, kill thousands of innocent people and walk out without being held accountable for their odious acts?

Firstly, they haven't killed thousands or even hundreds of our people.We somalis have killed more of our brothers and sisters in the last sixteen years.Who and how exactly would hold them accountable?This is all well and easy to say from our relative safety in the west.What exactly do you advocate?

Somalia is ten times worse than Iraq. Iraq wasn’t as poor and malnourished as Somalia is, yet that didn’t stop the Ethiopians and US from attacking and causing more destruction.

Exactly if somalia would become like Iraq has than we will strarve in our millions and no one would do a thing for us.The islamic courts declared an ill prepared Jihad which they lost. Know they are longer there, who will lead any resistance? Where will they get support and logistics from?What if the large majority of somalis in the south do not want further war?Why not when or if the ethiopian leave somalis come together and forgive each other?Would this not be a better solution than throwing grenades in the middle of Muqdisho and then as a result of this innoncent people dying, refugees getting detained and killed, and overall anarchy returning to somalia. I would rather have a government that functions, even though i may disagree with their policies and acts.This is better than hundreds and thousands of somalis being killed for the death of a few peasant soldiers from Tigray province.@Peacenow you are not thinking rationally mate just ask the people of Iraq,Afghanistan, Palestine and Chechnya what a prolonged occupation does!

Abu

They themselves have claimed to have killed three thousand Somalis so called ICU soldiers. The streets leading to Mogadishu were decorated with corpses. Yes with the help of the warlords, which were mainly supported by Ethiopians and other foreigners we managed to kill our own brothers. The men who control the militia who have managed to kill their own brothers will be held accountable. But we won’t be able to do that if you support a government who protects those same men who have brought and caused turmoil in Somalia.

You have too much belief on a government which won’t defend the poor Somali nomad. You are wishfully thinking, many Somalis do, I won’t blame you. Somalia stood on its own for 16 years, the world had only add more fire and destruction to our problems. Don’t tell me we are going to be oppressed on top of being poor and weak to stand together. Ethiopian troops will leave AU soldiers will come, who are notorious for their crimes against the ones they are to bring peace to. The AU soldiers in Darfur resulted to raping the women. I barely expect anything from these African leaders. We can’t afford to accept a government that is only recognized for merely existing and not helping or providing for the common Somali. Sorry, if I am not as wishfully thinking as you.

Fabregas   

Mystic i know full well the reality on the ground lakin a government and peace in southern somalia is better than wishing for somalia to be turned into iraq dont ya think?Why do you think left muqdisho for?Because they people or they didn't want battles to be fought inside muqdisho. Throw a rock and a grenade against a convention army and hiding in ubran areas will only mean the occupying army shoots or detains several people for that single act. The fact of the matter is somalis are divided, unloyal, tribalistic and most importantly tired of war. Who will finance, organise, direct, give spiritual teaching, and militarily lead an insurgency? I would rather the ethiopian leave and than some sort of peacekeepers brought in or somalis forgive each other.Then adovocate for Somalia to turn into iraq or afghanistan.Call me a wishful thinker.....

^^^Do you even know who you are referring to as a government? The warlords are our government today? Warlords don’t bring peace, they find ways to steal from the people and put their own self-interest above others.

I will wait and see how your wishful thinking comes to reality, that is if it ever does?

mystic abaayo have you ever been to Somalia? Mogdishu?

You live in the west and have peace let reer Mogadishu have peace will you?

Day in and Day out you go on your PC and write nonsense that is not needed go get a husband will you.

Raadamir, your sexual apatite isn’t my concern, if you want to play with yourself do so, let your left hand entertain you while you wave the picture of Abdullahi Yusuf on your right hand. :D

The residents of Mogadishu will agree with me any day of the week that they only dwelled in pure utopia when the ICU was ruling the city. I can’t deny them peace. I don’t have the authority to do so. For once say something intelligent that could match-up to your age’s expecting intelligence.

I have more family members in Mogadishu than you probably. My concern for them will be deeper than yours.