Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Official Shot Dead in Lasanod

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

quote:Sidoo kale waxa uu dilkani ku soo hagaagay wakhti ay jirto cabsi laga qabo in gobolada bari ee Somaliland iyo Puntlandba laga soo sheegayo inay ku soo kordhayaan dhaqdhaqaaqyo ay wadaan kooxo ku mucaarad ah labada dhinac

It is obvious that the whole thing was staged so that the somaliland government can pretend they are at risk of alshabab.

sadly at the expense of an innocent man's soul.

All this for a recognition???!! killing innocents?

Sabar iyo imaan..

I am speechless

salaam
You think Somaliland killed one of its own Judges to get recongnition?

Aaliyyah   

^^ I am sure you are breaking SOL's golden rules of respecting the other members in the forum. So have some respect and share your say without disrepecting/name calling other members.

I see you edited your post. Had second thoughts? Thanks for deleting all the name calling. I appreciate that.

And why would you ask a question I already answered.

salaam

How sad that you think your own people would do that. So, we wont see you in Hargeysa or Burco anytime soon?

RedSea she is trying to get me banned. I made a general comment on the logic and rational argumentation of people in emotional distress.

Aaliyyah   

RedSea again speak when you are spoken to. No one is talking to you. stop bringing yourself into a discussion that does not concern you.

Caaqil I am saying as it is im not sugar coating it...don't bother with the oh we wont see you in hargaisa or burco? exactly how relevant is that? stick to the topic dont get personal.

anyways folks we will agree to disagree. Each on his own and his beliefs.

Night.

Aaliyyah   

I have debated and argued with RedSea in that past. I think it is pointless and never gets anywhere. I chose to not bother with him and waste my time. That has nothing to do with disrespecting him it is my personal choice.

clearly you do not know what disrespecting means? when you called me emotional?irrational?...or when you said women have no place in politics?? that is disrespecting mr. But, when I said I chose to not debate with redsea that is personal choice and I am entitled.

Enough said. Night folks.

RedSea   

^ :D

I don't have as sharp of memory as you to remember what was said between you and I in the past whatever it was I'm sure it's not worth taking it personal. Either way my apologies sister and I do hope we continue to talk to each other. Yaa la is nicin ina abti over so. Habeen wacan.

Chief,

Adigu ii hadal saxib.

Originally posted by Amistad:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:

Originally posted by Amistad:

you dont think the SSC Revolutionaries are aligned with Atams Shabab?

If its not done already, I see it as inevitable.

I know it is done already but there is no unity between them so far .....

Atam is not only a terrorist but also a well-known arms dealer.
I know my friend, thanks for the report. And I dont think you can confirm anyones unity there? Rebellious groups have a history of seeking out EASY supporters and a means to an end. Who is easiest for the SSC boys to engage? Mr Atam perhaps?
Atam first as the easiest way to get arms ... Alshabab second to get trainings and provide techniques ,,,,

U know they don't get along with Bugland & Ethiopia as well ...........