Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The poster boy of today’s Somali Interahamwe (Hutu death squads)

Aaliyah, no one is defending him ,, as you agree with me i'm only talking about permitting one to express his ideology and that is it.

He believes what he believes ,,, no one agree with him and he was not elected ,,, so what is the point ??

I just want to tell some ppl here that HARGEISA IS NOT XAMAR where there is a military rule ,,,,

Isn't Al-Najad, the Iran president that one who was openly calling for Israeli Masacar ?? and still a president ??

you guys live in the west and see all those crazy and impossible ideologies ,,, why don't u accept it is happening in Hargeisa ??

dhiiga ha isku kicinina saaxiibayaal ,,, it is someone's believe and it is up to him ,,, when he is elected, then blame the whole nation ,,, before that iska nasta ,,,,,,,,, :D

me   

JB......if it was the case like you were saying......that everybody can express his/her view and ideology.....you might have had some sort of a case.....flimpsy but still a case.........but the reality on the ground is...that a monster like waraabe can call for a genocide (which goes unpunished).......while speaking about Somali unity can get you into jail and intimidated...like it happened to that SSUP politician....so stop hiding behind a non-existant democratic values.....that only go one way.

A free debate on secession is not possible in Hargeysa today because of the mafia thats in control.....the day that a free debate is possible then you can use that argument.

while speaking about Somali unity can get you into jail and intimidated

That is a national value sxb ,, i didn't expect you don't know this but i still believe you're pretending ,,,,

Imagine someone who is coming to USA to say America doesn't exist and want to advocate for that ,,,,,,,,,, there is no country in the world will accept someone to advocate that country doesn't exist ,,,,,,,

I'm sorry i'm telling you this niyow ,,,,,,

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: while speaking about Somali unity can get you into jail and intimidated

That is a national value sxb ,, i didn't expect you don't know this but i still believe you're pretending ,,,,

Imagine someone who is coming to USA to say America doesn't exist and want to advocate for that ,,,,,,,,,, there is no country in the world will accept someone to advocate that country doesn't exist ,,,,,,,

I'm sorry i'm telling you this niyow ,,,,,,
So to sum it up.

In the secessionist entity a politician can call for genocide and get away with it, even applauded and defended......and he can hide under 'free' speech.

While someone calling for Somali unity can be jailed and intimidated.

Thank you for the clarification Jacaylbaro.

me   

Don't be mad Jacaylbaro.....I didn't put anything anywhere.....I summed up what you said.

I could have gone overboard and said......

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: while speaking about Somali unity can get you into jail and intimidated

That intimidating and jailing those calling for Somali Unity........was a national value of the secessionist enitity.....because that could also be deducted from your words.

mind your country sxb ,,,,,,,, not having any value of nationalism is what is destroying your country and yet you have to talk, debate and accuse on another one ,,,,,,,,,

ma maqashay HABARTII XAABADA QAADI KARI WAYDAY EE TIDHI IN KELENA IIGU SOO DARA ??

You don't have anything to show me and to be proud of sxb ,,,,,,,, once you do that then waynu heshiin doonaa ,,, and even unity can come ,,, just show me some hope bal ,,,,