Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What are some of the ways?

Asalamu Alaykum Sisters/Brothers.

I would like to know some of the ways to stay/avoid devil. And be on a good path...

Share your ideas or thoughts on how to stay away from EVIL.

salaam walaal

here's my tips

Dont watch t.v espiceally music & movie channels, if thats hard for you then just limit ur viewing time slowly.

Stay away from peeps who aint on the right path in life cuz they will take u down with them. If they are lifelong friends & you still wanna be in contact make sure you explain to them that u aint on that & they should respect your wishes and not try & force you 2 do things you dont want to.

The phone is also another problem.......gossip,gossip,gossip. If somebody is talking about someone in a bad way or is talking nasty >>>>>hang up.

Lastly parties & clubs are the devils hangout so you know what you gotta do in regards 2 that.

I hope that helped smile.gif

Thankz for those tips SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa

The phone is also another problem.......gossip,gossip,gossip. If somebody is talking about someone in a bad way or is talking nasty >>>>>hang up.

That could be a bit of a problem but ama work on that.

Lastly parties & clubs are the devils hangout so you know what you gotta do in regards 2 that.

Thank goodness I dont go to Clus/Parties.

Dont watch t.v espiceally music & movie channels, if thats hard for you then just limit ur viewing time slowly.

That aint hard coz I havent watched T.V for like a week now, Mansallah

Xafsa   

The most imortant thing is to figure out where your weakness is and try to find to cause of it. See my weakness is music...and the time that I listen to it most is when i;m driving.

Anyways abaayo....Always try to ready to quran at least once a day. Prayers is also a very important part....each time you pray your minors sins will be washed away.

As SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa said...try to stay away from people that won't help you islamically.....hang around with people that are better than you that way you can learn from them.

I hope that helps.

Salaam,.

N.O.R.F   

Hang with GOOD freinds

Dont let the minor immature things in life effect the way in which u conduct yr self!!!

Be good to yr parents, i'm sure u already are!

Music can be a big problem,just cut down on the amount u listen to bit by bit, music dont mean nothing at the end of the day.

Never forget Allah is watching yr every move, thoughts!

Northerner, Nice to see ya...I havent seen you for a while.

Hang with GOOD freinds

"Friends" Yes ama trying.

Be good to yr parents, i'm sure u already are!

You got that right.

Never forget Allah is watching yr every move, thoughts!

I shell keep that in mind, everyday and for the rest of my life.

Thankz Bro

OG Moti   

Limit your internet usage, stay away from Qabiil rooms in Paltalk, Read Quran, Read (ahad, Falaq, and Al nas) ... one good tip, pray suna as much as you can, talk about islamic history, it is a story where devil gets bored and leave the place you sitting... good luck

Qac Qaac   

be careful of the opposite sex. in your case man, don't let ur emotions for some one to take u down the road. ok.

that's all i am gonna since my fellaz stated the rest.

good friends are important

no gossib

no dating

pray,fast,hajj,zakah

no lies

Raxmah   

Salaams sis,

Here are someways I stay away from evil, inshallah I help.

Worshipping Allaah, keeping in contact with Him and submitting to Him. That is done by paying attention to doing obligatory acts of worship well, and cleansing your heart of any attachment to anything other than Allaah.

Reading Qur’aan a great deal, pondering its meanings and seeking to understand it.

Try to read religious books..such as sifat, fiqh you will learn so much, and that will keep you away from doing things that will lead to evil

Making good use of your time and using it to do things that will be of benefit in both worldly and spiritual terms

Try to act on what you learn and put it into practice, as best as you can

Have confidence in yourself – whilst relying on Allaah – because the one who has no confidence cannot act, and shaytan will get the best of you.

Never think you have done enough...always despise yourself for not doing enough for the sake of allah.

And everything you do let it be for the sake of allah, evil will stay away, inshalah.

GM   

Just to add one more on what has already been said- Do as much DHIKR (rememberance of Allah) as you can by sayying-subahannallah, alhamdhulillah, Allahu akabar walaa illaha illa Allah at least 100 times after every salat.

Where is brother Nur when you need him most?

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

I remember God always. I can't say I hang out with one with the 'perfect' group of muslim buddies, but no one is perfect. I read alot of articles about Islam(I feel ****** when a non-muslim knows more about Islam than me), and yea I always check out whats cookin at SOL Islam forum...if it smells good I delve into it, if not I curb my appetite....so far everything is all gooood in da hoooood!