Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Ceelaayo: Somalia's First Marine Institute (Coming Soon)

NASSIR   

^Mr. Cawke, think of this project as either the early establishment of the East African University or similar ones. It's a local effort and idea to fund and create a much-needed Marine Institute in Somalia.

The UN's proposal, however, to aid these two entities (PL & SL) in the fight against piracy has nothing to do with it. The UN's proposal is an attempt to stop this problem through the use of force and the local media; it does not serve as the establishment of an educational institution by equiping people with skills and knowledge to better their lives with regards to Marine Science and Management and train new coast guards and fishermen. (Reread my last post) :D

Cowke   

This is Local effort to establish the marine institute yet the las qoray port project hasn't even been completed? So in other words start port project leave it half-way done, then start new project for a marine facility is what your saying!!! get real this is now definitely bogus as i thought this maybe funded internationally but if its local thing then its not true

^What's with you man? You have nothing good to say or contribute-get out of the way and let those who wanna actually do something and help their people be.Don't be useless creature and bitter one for that matter.

NASSIR   

^Che, I was in all straightforwardness trying to pump some sense into his head but it's to no avail as you can see. To the benefit of observers where his remarks might induce doubts I'm more than satisfied to pass it over.

Here is an article I wrote with regards to the security situations PL & "SL" has created in the region and thus led to the indefinate delay of that humanitarian Las Qoray port and similar causes, thereof, like Ade's refusal to release some of the funds alloted to it by the TFG but that is a different project altogether the community refuses to give up on its implementation sooner or later..