Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntlander by Defualt

Nephissa   

sure did. Some of my relatives suffered the unspeakable at the hands of the USC, many still missing. That doesn't mean we hold Muqdishu citizens accountable for the wrong others before them did to my family.

The man can have his opinion.... Not ALL people think so though. No anger or thoughts of hate towards a certain qabiil who has brought pain and suffering to his will bring any thing positive to him or to those affected. Spending alot of time bitter and trying to get even will never change the circumstance and only fuels the fire.

If he [or the majority of the Puntlanders] needs Amxaaro to right the wrong, here's a news for you: they never will. No amount of artillery bombardment could ever reverse/bring back the fathers and sons whose skulls were cracked open by burus, or the merciless rape and torture of our women.

You see, you have to choose between a life-long grudge, and putting it behind you. Luckily my family along with thousands others chose the later.

I haven't been following the news from southern Somalia closely since none of it I feel has any relevance to my life. I have no relatives or friends in that part of Somalia, and quite honestly I could care less about what transpires there.

Acuudi bilaahi. I didn't like to read the rest, but glancing it up, I came to a conclusion the writer being too melancholic, that his piece being so abasement-laden, so dejectly emotionally bleak. He seems to almost giving up his life as well than Soomaaliya itself.

He should have known -- and if he doesn't, should know now -- Soomaali isdisho did not start 1991, neither did it end there. What would he say to the boy maanta Xabashi Xamar ku xasuuqeyso, if this same boy has the same hatred, this abyss boiling feelings the writer had been carrying deep down for 17 years. If the boy maanta Xamar lagu xasuuqaayo, ehelkiis lagu leynaayo isweydiiyo "why are they doing this to me, to my family..." The situation dangerous leads to meel aan laga soo noqdo lahayn, which the writer currently is in: "them" versus "us."

Nin depression aad ugu raagtay waaye suu qoraalkiis u muuqdo, cuqdad, ficilnimo iyo xanaaqnimadii waa hore ku gubatay, kuna dambastay. Eebba lee hasoo hanuuniyo, Soomaalidiisana dhankiisa haka raaco bilaa cuqdad iyo xaasidnimo la'aan.

Walaalkeen seriously needs quraansaar.

NB - What exactly is "Puntlander?"