Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

700 AU Force head for Somalia (despite INSURGENTS vowing to target them)

ElPunto   

^Somali politics, unfortunately, has always been reduced to a zero sum game - not a project to attempt to benefit a nation. And this truism holds regardless of education or sophistication.

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^^ Stop blowing things out of proportion. Ethiopia is our friend. It is here by the invitation of our legitimate and duly elected government. They are here to bring us the peace we obviously couldn't find on our own.

How is Ethiopia doing this, you may ask? Well, for one, they're clearing Muqdisho of any terrorists. Using heavy artillery, half the population of Muqdisho, mostly women and children, the most vicious kind of terrorists, has been cleared of the city . Their terrorist counterparts in Somali Galbeed are also being cleared of their villages using war planes followed up by rapes and hangings.

How will this bring us peace, you wonder? It will do so because when Ethiopia is done with us no one will be left and Somalis will all be
resting in peace.

Get it.
;)

Loud and clear. :D

You know the other day this Ethiopian lady threw a large rock at me from nowhere. I did what any self respecting Somali would do, I returned it, in wrapping paper, along with a card of thanks. Though she threw the rock at me again, i'm sure it was just overexcitment on her part.

I think she just loves me too much.

* Goes off to nurse some bruises*

N.O.R.F   

LoL@FB dhibka badan ka daa our TFG boys

I recently found out the guys I have been playing football with for the past month are not Sawaahilis but infact Ethiopian :confused:

if i was jessie jackson, i would have said keep hope alive for uncle. however, nigeria dont dance to the drum beats of the evil white house.

South africa is making sure of that. however, the day bush leaves, u will see hundreds of AU troops.

Till then its free for all.