Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf meets with former leaders A/Qasin Ali Mahdi

^^^I know, but its Yusuf who wins from these meetings because he is open to all, including his former rivals. This is a great move, Abdiqasin is on record supporting the TFG stabalisation plan which centres on the AU troops helping to recruit the new national army of 40,000 troops.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Landmark moment in recent Somali history
in which President Yusuf met with two former national leaders within the same day.

Violation of Geneva Conventions in Somalia

World Concerned At US Strikes In Somalia

Ethiopia occupation forces under fire in Somalia

Somalia welcomes US attacks

I don't know which is the bigger landmark: a puppet president meeting to has-been warlords or an invasion/occupation by the US?

Tunnel vision or no vision? Landmark-ey xaal qaado.

^^^For a nation that went through 16 years of civil war, clan blood letting when Baidoa was even dubbed the city of death, when all the nations infrustructure was sold as scrap metal. Somalia is turning a new leaf, it has a government in control of the country, the fighting and deaths are tragic, but the TFG never started this war, never wanted it, those who sent the children on this suicide mission are now crying foul.

Qasim_Yusuf1.jpg Now Abdiqasin support what he swore he would fight, a highlight of the hypocracy of many in this site.

Their guilt is great, but the TFG will continue in its quest to bring the nation out of the dark and back on the world map.

Simply a historic day. The significance of such a day is only over shadowed by an cuqdad filled under-cover seccesionist.

SOMALIA HA NOOLAATO

^^

Tribalist were you not anti Qasiim awhile ago what makes you chage your tune.

We will never forget the indescriminate brutal killings of innocent civilians in Juboyinka.

Yeey may he rest in hell gave green lights for the genocide of my people.

Duke how do you rejoice in a day that 70 of my folks are killed in cold blood while 100's are left maimed by the carpet bombing of Juboyinka.

Ahmad my sympathies brother, after the Dhoobley debacle,I'm saddened that again our folks have taken the thrust like they did in the last war between the ICU and the TFG both sides the people that were dying and fighting each other were ours!

Now the courts are hiding amongst the civilian population, they wanted to fight in Kismayo but after seeing they couldn't they left, now I see they heading for gedo to fight once again in the lands of our people!

The UIC has it's vast supporters from our clan and I'm saddened that this last noble initiative has been hijacked by a few, who didn't want it to flourish and who were subsequently responsible for its downfall!