Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

How Do You Rebuild Somalia?

unknown1   

i leave it walaal. walaal if u want to control others control urself and control ur brother who r dating girls. because if dating someone the third is shaytaan.

Abaayo, you should have been alot nicer to my brother...but oh no: you had talk too much...he told me you were such a nag...well anyway he is happy with his current girl..insha allah I think they will get married. Sorry to break your heart. He told me you alittle sensitive, but who cares right.

Anyone who supports al shabab deserves their hearts and limbs broken any day.

ha kuu macaanaato qofyahay

Damn! you wank-off your brother. Xaraaaaaam caleyk.Thats disgusting! Stop molesting your brothers o.k. And also stop claiming you are a man.. I know gabar yara inaad tahay...gabar yara oo siyaasada somaaliyeed jecel baad tahay...anyway abaayo, my only gripe with you is the support you provide Al Shabab and the devil abu mansur. You need to stop that o.k abaayo

Kheer baan kuu rajeenaya iyo ilahay inuu kusoo hanuuniyo...ameen dheh!

^^^Alxamdulilah, I thought you'd never quit your nonsense. Finally, thank you. I hope Allah shows you the right path. And Abu Mansur, that munaafiq mo'ryaan will burn in hell...just thought to remind you-thats all.