Sign in to follow this  
BN

Somali Leaders Agree on Contentious Issues

BN   

Originally posted by Angel-Dust:

Bari,

Look at the bloody map and tell me what is there to be "buoyant" about?????

I think its a rather nice map of the republic ;):D

Somalia need to worry about herslef beforing dreaming up such grand designs on thier neighbouring countries like Somaliland. Becuase that is what we are today : NEIGHBOURS.

As far as I know, Somalia is still ONE country. Whether you like it or not. And a map of Somalia will include the northwest. icon_razz.gif

Somaliland is not perfect (but then whos is?) but compare to those dingies in Nairobia we are by far superior.

Yes we all know. Riyaale is a saint and a godsend :rolleyes:

I know that there are a lot of obstacles ahead of us. And there are many enemies to a peaceful and united Somalia(both inside and outside our borders). I'm sure that some would like nothing better then the war to continue in our country(as a way to differentiate themselves). So they could run around the world dancing on the pain and suffering of Somalis, and continuing on their quest for statehood.

But what brought all of the factions together in Nairobi? Maybe(just a theory), it was a thinly veiled threat by the Kenyan/Ugandan Presidents that indeed some nations were actually considering recognizing Somaliland--should this peace process fail. And I doubt any leaders(even warlords), would want to go down in history as playing a part in the dismemberment the Somali nation. But I guess its also possible they all just had a change of heart :D

BN

India   

Brother Bari

I think we have had this debate Zillions of times and its sad to see you are none the wiser.

So lets not go there again eh?

Horn asked for my opinion and so I gave him my two cents on the issues surrounding Somalia today.

Now I will say this;its indeed sad to see you and many others turn all issues relating to SOmalia into Somaliland cause or concern--there dear people lies the problem. Somalia needs to move on becuase I tell Somaliland has and we aint coming back EVER. So you can draw all the maps in the world, it still does not change the reality on the ground.

Tang U All

Dusty

Liqaye   

Dusty-angel, All i have noticed is you trying to start the same old argument , if you were scincere you would have left us to our own little hopes and aspirations, your contribution sis was neither necessary nor relevant.