Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Is Anyone Interested in GIRLS SOCCER

Hey Peepz,

Yeah i said it, and i'll say it again GIRLS SOCCER...

If u live in the twin cities Area and u like soccer and ur a female ur definetly who we're looking for...

For more Info plz contact me ... by sending me an email and we'll work something out.

ps. Boys plz dont hate

just Congratualate uz

girlz soccer..iz bout' time we have a lady Ronaldo (fav. soccer playa)....definetly its a good idea...one question or rather lots of them..uh..first..is this going to be an organized soccer..or just play for fun sorta thing....if it is going to be organized team thang....i guess ma next q is.....howz the gear gonna look like??...meanin' personally i wouldn't wear shorts and there is alot of sistas like me that aint crazy about the idea of shorts...so basically i wanna know the nature of the dress...

as u might already have guessed i'm interested..and uh...would definetly luv to know more about it.. :D

well well finally the sisters are digging the game

first congratulations secondly i would love to be the coach if not then how about your physician i can give u all a great work out and since i'm a good player i can give you tips i'm serious so i hope you consider my application forms if you can call this an application form anyway best of luck. byeeee.