Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopian troops leave Juba's....

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. The man is a hero for he fought for his country & government
against, the rebel clown courts, scrap merchants, land occupiers, their eritrean backer Aferwarki, the Ormo and other desperate groups who wanted to keep Somalia as it was.

Col Afgaduud I salute you sir..

Does one become a hero for killing his own people? We have not seen dead, captured Eritereans and Oromos, but people of even from his own clan from Galkayo massacared in Bandiradley and elswhere not necessarily by him but Tigre loosers. Does that really make him a hero.

We know dharbaaxadii uu maxkamadaha kala kulmay horraantii dagaalkii Baydhabo ka dhacay iyo sidii adeerkiin C/llaahi xitaa uga carooday inuu ciidan uusan aqoon u lahayn iskala orday. By the way which military academy did he go to as you keep on saying he is an experienced officer?

Emperor   

^^Afgadud is a war planner and knows better than most of what you have in Somalia today, the Russia trained colonel knows his way to victory when it comes to battlefields. Former heard of Puntland Darawish army and now Senior leaders of Somali TFG troops.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^^Afgadud is a war planner and knows better than most of what you have in Somalia today, the Russia trained colonel knows his way to victory when it comes to battlefields. Former heard of Puntland Darawish army and now Senior leaders of Somali TFG troops.

You did not mention that he was SSDF trained as well....loool at Russia.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

the man has played a key role in the new Somali armed forces.

That's not true. Credit is due to the Ethiopian occupiers who trained them.

Emperor   

^Yeah Ok Taliban, you must love Ethiopia, what happened to your brave UIC warriors... I know they must be coming back

Taliban   

what happened to your brave UIC warriors...

You expect me to provide classified infos about my brave UIC warriors? Check the news, especially the most trusted UIC site; Qaadisiya.com.

Emperor   

^^Funny Taliban self rightiousness must be a noble character, good attempt, I love that site as well, but who trusts this "most trusted UIC site", but loving the site and believing its stories are two different things.

Taliban   

self rightiousness

The above, holier-than-thouness and other fanciful terms have become clichés. Perhaps some creativity is in order.

Emperor   

^^Nothing is wrong with the use of a term, whether it has been over employed here or else where matters less. But your attempt to make that site as the most trusted one was quite ambitious, a blieve of yours...

That was my point