Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

Bittersweet independence By Dahir Riyale Kahin:Washingtontimes

me   

Unity will come don't doubt that and yes I am saying those wanting to secede will be punished. The only way out is a face saving operation. You must realize this whole secessionist garbage Somali wey kala dishay. Dadkana wey kala fogaysay.

Another problem is the region has lost a great opportunity to lead all Somalis and now that chance might never come again.

Think North ;) think about how to get out of this predicament that those seeking secession has put you in. Because there is no easy way out.

The only way out is a face saving operation.

Hmmmmmmmmmm ,,, i heard that before the death of the ICU .... before them it was chanted by the dead Siad Barre ,, it didn't work.

I don't buy it anymore ..........

me   

ICU didn't ask anything, the ICU would have been welcomed with open arms and still will be.

lol@Siyad Barre.

JB, North understands what I am saying, he cruncing numbers into his calculator now and looking for options. I hope you understand what I am talking about.

me   

Lol....war hoos ayaad iigu dhigaysaa xamaasadna ma qaboojinaysid :D

Ma ninka Siyaad Barre sheekada soo galiyay ayaa meel qaboojinaya? :D

me   

Kuwaas warkoodaba daa.

Meles anagaa ka shaqayna ma Hargeysa wabi baa dhex maraa?

N.O.R.F   

Me, I was away at lunch ninyow. Eating my usual fresh fish and xumous.

So yr message is SL will be punished for choosing seccession if unity arrives? Isnt that contrary to 'unity'?

me   

Tuna and Xumus? isn't that asking for calool xanuun? Unity is with the people not with those calling for the dismemberment of our country.

Just as Muuse Suudi Yalahow should be punished those calling for secession will be too. Unity is not possible if those who have harmed our nation are not punished, dont you agree?

and who is doing the punishment ,, if i ask ???

Show me someone i can trust or don't tell me to wait until someone comes from the sky ,,, :D

N.O.R.F   

Not tuna ninyow. Fish! Caught this morning and fried with tasty Indian spices. Tuna is not the only fish ya Me.

What about the current TFG imcumbents? Should they be punished? or are they on the right side when it comes to unity?

me   

Northerner will do the punishing smile.gif

It should be someone from the North West actually. Who should do the punishing of those who have been the loudest, with that the face of millions will be savedand heal communities.....its that simple.