Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ethiopia Prepared to Invade Somalia

lol. I do love how the secesionist are offering Amharic lessons, how did they master it????? :D

The game is getting hotter by the minute, it does seem like we have been here before, 1993 in Puntland and 1996 in Gedo.

Paragon, I do not commend you in defending warlord Inda Cade, lets get that clear.. I am happy that there is a change of the security situation in Mogadishu. However we still have Inda Cade, Aaways and the other clan fascists still moving things, thus it is inevatable that there will be a clash worthy of a few headlines...

I still belive the TFG is the only real option for peace in Somalia. . So lets hope for dialogue and do not get carried away people, if these courts could attack Baidoa they would have done so lon ago..

The TFG has made serious mistakes I have highlighted them, the courts are still run by Inda Cade and the like and thus not an Islamic movement, I also highlighted this, so far we are back to square one...

As for the warriors in SOL. I expect to get some reports from the front line soon..

Ten Ethiopian Trucks were ambushed in Luuq as they were advancing towards Baydhabo, and the deaths and casualties are almost uncountable.

Another report is saying that Ethiopians are retreating back to their position to avoid from the Islamic Court's wrath coming in full from BuurHakaba.

Well, the ball is on our court, masha-Allah.

Ubahane are you residing in Paragon-land? What a wonderful tale, you should get a job with Shabbele...