Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

Somalia: Peace Talks in Djibouti End With Ethiopian Ambassador's Presence

LANDER   

Xiin do you disagree about what I wrote above?

I have no doubt the folks in DJ right now will continue to talk of UN peacekeepers, whether they will get those peace keepers (on a scale to replace the power vacume that would be left by the Ethio's) or not is still questionable and that still doesn't invalidate what I said above.

Lander,

I totally disagree with the notion ICU should be talking to Ethiopia instead of TFG. The holes of this argument are many but 2 stand out.

1- This assumes that Somalia is where it’s today because Ethiopia invaded it. It brushes aside the division between Somalis, political or otherwise.

2- This also assumes that TFG is nonexistent entity and lack internal and external backing.

Both assumptions are of course wrong. It’s not Ethiopia and Somalis that need reconciling. Rather it’s Somalis that need to compromise and agree on something adeer. Ethiopia would’ve loved to see such suggestions materialize. It would make her a permanent player whose support is sought by both sides. That one side is at least ignoring, nay fundamentally opposing it, is perhaps the most unarticulated message of defiance and Somali dignity in all of this.

Emperor   

Those refer themselves as Landers and the secess are the most confused beings you will ever witness, SL have only few days ago celebrated the TPFL's anniversary in Hargeisa, now they want to accuse others of being Ethiopians lackeys...

SL have for many years practised the extradition of innocent Somalis to Ethiopia, their leaders have shamed and pimped themselves to Zenawi, the whole of Berbera port is purely locked and only used for the purpose of Ethiopia's import... all of that and you have yet to get any reward or recognition from them, no other Somali Admin or for that matter leaders in the whole of the Somali peninsula did go that low, and you stil have the audacity to finger point, shame on you...

Emperor   

Lol, It's hard to take the truth Ai? I know and thats why they say truth hurts

Like it or not, SL Admin is a useful basket, you know what the useful basket in your home is good for :D ... Ethiopia is having the cake easy, so easy over there, so stop your gibberish :D

N.O.R.F   

Now tell me If I or indeed Lander support the current SL admin smile.gif

Focus son and stick to the topic. The switching attention to SL is now predictable and boring. I know you have nothing else to offer laakin baliis try. Surprise me. I'm sure you have more up stairs or are all the rooms empty :D

Emperor   

^There is no tangible discussion in here, only few confused Landers throwing naive points and when confronted with the truth back out and question their support for the clan fiefdom :D , I know your love for Siilaanyo's Kulmiye and dislike your SL President, former Barre spy master, that much is expected from some1 like you and the reason is too obvious... :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Thats your opinion (waxa laidinka daadiciyey). Let me know when you can think for yourself. I have no appetite walking you across the road again.

Emperor   

^LOool haye bal waayahay Adeer jidka sida loo gooyo ayaad ibari doontaa, laakiin it is not daadiciyey but Dhaadhiciyey, I know it could be a typo... reminding you alone

Busted and you have nothing to offer, you can run and go away, until you get busted again another time, another day in another topic....

N.O.R.F   

In case you haven't noticed I care not for the opinion of one who supports the TFG/Ethios (you can say all you like for all I care). Now, for arguments sake, lets say that YES I am a hypocrit and yes my motives are questionable.

Now, can we have a PROPER discussion on the subject at hand? Or any topic for that matter? Are you up for it? Can you step up to the plate (non of your 'associates' have thus far).

Come on, be brave.

Emperor   

Saaxib its not my opinion that I imposed on you, I know my opinion is just but opinion least of all be taken serious by you, a hardcore secessionist...

As for a serious debate, Saaxib no problem with that but shouldn't we know what we should discuss about... This thread is about Asmare group leaving the meeting conference between them and the TFG... Some secesse have changed the direction of the topic and instead suggested Asmara group should talk to Ethiopia...

So which one of the two are you intrested in...

N.O.R.F   

How can I take your opinion seriously when you're very reluctant to discuss anything regarding TFG/Ethios. I'm yet to see you present anything concisely without the usual 'you are against us so I will be against you because,,,,'

What is your take on the Ethio official attending the meeting? Should he be there? If so, why?

ps I'm assuming you're up to the task.

Emperor   

^You have been here for far too long to get the drif of SOL quite clearly and wisely, but to my avail, let me teach you 1 or 2 that you need to practise during any intercourse with anyone...

1.You need to be focused and not be distracted by the little accusations of hate or snide side comments thrown at you, its a normal exercise in SOL, its only a form of getting your aggression out in the open and swim in the mud, remember Kasoco rule.

2. Be firm and put your argument clear and concise with evidence if you can, if you haven't waffle around but remember be focused at all time and pretend to present a strong case :D

the rest will come soon, one at a time...

As for my take on Ethiopia attending the meeting, I have shared my bit about this, but to reiterate my earlier sum on this, I can honestly tell you I am agaisnt that(any Ethiopian attending the meeting), it's for the Somalis and it should remain to be so... Who is to blame the fact that this happened? I think the host(Djibouti) and the co-ordinaters(UN) of the meeting... The Asmara group, the TFG and the Ethiopian Ambasidor were all invited to the scene as guests...

Do I think Asmara group's protest was justified and right, Yes... They have every right to voice their dislike, was it necessary and civil, absotely not, it was only a Seminar, creating situation for yourself, putting yourself on stage catching the attendion of every1 and making a big deal out of nothing in that sort of high profile meeting is uncalled for...

N.O.R.F   

I have been doing just that (not letting the snide remarks get to me) for far too long hence why you all keep repeating the same lines ;)

Until next time, some up a bit of courage for a proper debate (no hiding behind the usual lines) whenever it may be.