Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Puntland Hosting The Somali Olympics

Dr Ligle   

Kornaylka and america bombed hiroshime and nagasaki japan for the greater good. It was to stop the imperalist japanese army from conquering asia. Hell they even took over china!!!

Do you think america should just sit back and watch innocent ppl be killed by japanese imperialist army? hell no. They stood up took them out and alot of japanese died in the process. That is sad but it's inevitable loss but for the greater good of the world!!!

Puntland did the same thing. It was not about getting our own into villa somalia. It was about setting up the national government in hamar and to remove the opponents of it.

The opponents were the ones who used the eritrea tigray to begin with, and the tfg responded by using ethiopia tigray also. It is called balancing out the battle-ground!!!

Unfortunately innocent ppl died but it was for the greater good of estabilishing a national federal government!!! That fight is still continuing today AND WILL continue untill federalism reigns supreme.

So you think sland inactiveness is good thing? well sorry to inform you washington thinks otherwise, infact your sacked foreign minister of lala land even tried sending 3 memos to house commitee for re-scheduling of the meeting and was flatly rejected by america.

Listen puntland can do just exactly what sland did, it doesn't take much pressure to call yourself a nation and say i separate myself. But we are realist we are going through the correct legal procedures unlike your lala fake land that tries to go through illegal means to establsh themselves.

But what goes around comes around and tigray have just guaranteed rayale that if kulmiye and ucid dare attack rayale ethiopia guaranteed tigray soldiers will come showering down thru hargeysa streets and blow 1 million slanders away. That is the facts. Either u stick with rayale the dictator or you get tigrays in hargeysa to battle with!!! MAKE YOUR CHOICE. because thats all you have got now.

Like i said a rat will be caught in a trap and i guess snm has just gotten caught, enjoy getting out of this one looooooooooooooool