Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Historic speech by Abdullahi Yusuf in Afgooye!

Castro   

Apart from a few collaborators (and their cheerleading door knobs), Somalis of every persuasion and every corner of the land categorically reject this cowardly war criminal as president.

Originally posted by Castro:

Apart from a few collaborators (and their cheerleading door knobs), Somalis of every persuasion and every corner of the land categorically reject this cowardly war criminal as president.

You should of seen the Demo in Mpls this morning Castro

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

You should of seen the Demo in Mpls this morning Castro
I wish i was there....did anyone took some pictures :D

Sorry about that, but the ducafaas from garooweonline.com have exceeded their daily allowances in bandwidth, maybe faroole should increase their bandwidth in due time inshallaah, as they seem to be really popular.

garooweonline, laasqorey.net and somalitalk what do they have in common? All are run by duc'ufs (du'cufs)!

Must be due to the audio they posted on their website otherwise I don't see, why so many people would actually dwell in garooweonline.com!

Caamir unfortunaley not that I'm aware off! But I believe somehow the du'cafaas will increase their bandwidth or atleast things will get less busy inshallaah therefore allowing a normal access to the site!

LOL Aisha yusuf is not in Mogadishu.

He went back to Baidio, and afgoya is not the capital city.

He should have given his first speech in the capital. The man isn’t titled to lead my people.