Sign in to follow this  
Castro

America Goes into Somalia, Again

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I guess the TFG-supporters are few among the vast diverse Somalis in MN.

Not really,they are 50-50. If you include people from Tuulayasha[Dooro killers] :D

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I guess the TFG-supporters are few among the vast diverse Somalis in MN.

Not really,they are 50-50. If you include people from Tuulayasha[Dooro killers]
:D
the focul among the TFG-supporters, I heard, is a man called Jamaal [hebel hebel] who is a brain-dead believer of Ethiopia and America. I also heard after his fraud case, he signed a contract with the fbi to spy the somalis for Uncle Sam!

He is a young A/Y in action, growing with the mentality and following the footsteps of his uncle!

the focul among the TFG-supporters, I heard, is a man called Jamaal [hebel hebel] who is a brain-dead believer of Ethiopia and America. I also heard after his fraud case, he signed a contract with the fbi to spy the somalis for Uncle Sam!

Actually,Omar Jamal is the UN financial officer designate[Of some sorts]. And in all fairness, Omar Jamal has done numerous civic work for Somalis irrespective of tribe.

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:the focul among the TFG-supporters, I heard, is a man called Jamaal [hebel hebel] who is a brain-dead believer of Ethiopia and America. I also heard after his fraud case, he signed a contract with the fbi to spy the somalis for Uncle Sam!

Actually,Omar Jamal is the UN financial officer designate[Of some sorts]. And in all fairness, Omar Jamal has done numerous civic work for Somalis irrespective of tribe.
I am relying that for a friend of mine who knows him in person. I doubt he meant to mislead me about that and honestly the guy talks as a mouthpiece of the west.

What pisses me off is Aisha Yusuf, Walahi he is on a leash like the dog he is, licking the ground the Ethiopian and American rulers walk on. He actually said the Americans can bomb any terrorist they want in Somalia.

I pray to Allah that this man dies while he is hanging from a tree and he could be the piñata, give the people baseball bats that have nails sticking out of them and beat the wasted human flesh to death. :D I will be so happy, i have never wished death on any human being but Aisha Yusuf has it coming. He indeed is the Cursed One.

Originally posted by mystic:

What pisses me off is Aisha Yusuf, Walahi he is on a leash like the dog he is, licking the ground the Ethiopian and American rulers walk on. He actually said the Americans can bomb any terrorist they want in Somalia.

I pray to Allah that this man dies while he is hanging from a tree and he could be the piñata, give the people baseball bats that have nails sticking out of them and beat the wasted human flesh to death.
:D
I will be so happy, i have never wished death on any human being but Aisha Yusuf has it coming. He indeed is the Cursed One.

Don't worry, Allah is building up his case and once he scores the highest sins, he would be swiftly taken to the Jahanama that was feared by the other hellfires!

He really deserves to die on my actions so that I will be rewarded by Allah in the day of judgement.

pray for me, walaaleey, inaan odayga u qubeeyo! :D

He actually said the Americans can bomb any terrorist they want in Somalia.

In all Fairness to President Yussuf...He didnt know that his Nation was being bombed by the US. Its like the guy who gets fired & walks out: No! I QUIT! LOL

Baahne,No doubt,Omer Jamal is a mouthpiece of the west becoz he got stinged badly some 2 years ago. Nin Xinaya la qabti buu ahaa & Ever since then,he has been "mouth piece". As for him being Pro Tfg,Well,thats no Brainer.

But,i was just pointing out the good deeds he has done in the past & its only fair to be fair to a man even tho you have differing opinions,mahino?

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Mention some of the good he did for the community that you continue to attribute for him, please!

He has been an advocate & vocal in discrimination cases @ work places. And a host of other issues related to immigrants & racial discrimination. I obviously cant name specific cases but,he is an acttive member in the somali community here in Mpls. Sadly tho,he has been overly partisan in recent cases.

RedSea   

People why be so harsh on the old man? he will die sooner or later,but the problem will not sieze to exist.The war on "terror" which is taking place mostly in the middle east has just extended over to this poor East African nation that is all.

P.S,I have quotation marks around "terror",because Muslim is the defination of terror in the eyes of the right wing hard liners in the west.