Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

I have just witnessed my cousin being raped as i was hiding - Mugdisho

N.O.R.F   

Abdullahi Ahmed Gedi said: "The mortar hit our house. My wife and my daughter died at the same place, and also my brother died immediately from the attack. They used to help me walk, because I am disabled, and now two other members of my family are also injured."

This is the worst fighting I have ever seen in twenty years the Union of Islamic Courts and Ethiopian troops are both to blame i have just witnessed my cousin being raped as i was hiding as she would call my name but i could do nothing but hide and cry as i watched her suffering.

Anon, Mogadishu

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6515061.stm

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun!!

this is the begining of the real face of the occupation, indeed!

Ilaahow hubka wax gumaada na sii halmar, aan dambas camal ka dhignee Itoobiya, yaa rabi, fansurnaa calal qowmil kaafiriin!

Kashafa   

^Ameen

Fa Sabrun jameel.. easy to say...easy to type..Inaliilah waa ina Ilayhi rajicoon.

Allahuma nasruk wa wacduk, Allahuma nasruk wa wacduk, yaa ghafooro ya kareem.

BiLaaL   

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun.

" What reason could you have for not fighting in the Way of Allah-for those men, women and children who are oppressed and say, 'Our Lord, take us out of this city whose inhabitants are wrongdoers! Give us a protector from You! Give us a helper from You !"? (An-Nisaa,75)