The Challenge to Social life in Hargeisa

me   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

quote:Originally posted by me:

quote:

Originally posted by Qudhac:

quote:

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Dear Oodweyne, You missed the point here, and no need of over expressing yourself.

what was the point you were attempting to make with this post.

can one miss a point if there was none made...

Thanks Qudhac I thought that I was the only one that realized that no point was made and that it was just Oodweynes usual hot air. ( Isn't it a waste though? all that space, all that time, all that effort and no point made)
dear me.

young boy please read things very carfully before you start thanking people for agreeing with you.
Dear Qudhac,

How would you like yo the taking this? Remmember it was you that said

So yes you do agree with me because you said that he didn't make a point.

me   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

quote: Hate-mongering and Mudug-bashing actually demonstrates the bankruptcy of the argument founded on fallacy and futility. How long would Somaliland�s desire for self-rule be abetted and promoted through rancid characters and hate for Walaweyn � a misnomer often used to symbolize the southerners as a lot.

Hell-hall has no fury like a
reer Mudug
scorned.
smile.gifAs usual unable to take any criticism. Everyone is your enemies. You have played the victim long enought, keep your venom to yourself please. Learn how to take criticism, its a part of growing up. No need to make accusations about the authors ethnicity. Please address the isues that the article has raised.

me   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Now, suppose, I wanted to make a further comment about my belief that there is a budding
“Police State†in the making in
Hargeisa
of
Somaliland
(
I am sure, that you’ll agree with me, that as in most fiction prose and what have you, we are all entitled to our day-dreams of alleging whatever that makes us, that much more fuzzy and warmed inside; particularly if it’s to the detriment of others that we perceive to be our
"Enemies"
).

And on that last line, or at least, the reason of it; is what have compel me to respond to him; in manner that he will understand it; while seeing no need to
“Bait-And-Switchâ€
my target readers in here of
SOL

This summs Oodweynes Calaacal.

As usual he is preaching to the choir that there are "enemies" everywhere.

This is how I expected an ostridge to behave like. Stop preaching to the choir old man, its too easy, they are not listening to you anymore and its getting boring. Enter a real debate. Lets talk about the Police State, the torture practices, 92% unemployment while the capo ladre in Hargeisa makes 400K a year, lets talk about the demonstrations in Burco.