Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed: we want to talk to Ethiopia how things change..

^^^What nonsence, you are a grown man, how can Ethiopia decide your faith for you?

Why the bombardment of Xamar, why the clan courts millitia are not Iraq of Sadam Hussain.

Also the support is international, not just Ethiopia as you and the jokers who support the clan use.

Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Yemen are all supporting the TFG, however you are stuck on Tigray, which highlights your undertsanding.

It was the Clan Courts who decided to fight the government and even attempted to kile the President, so dont hide behind the faith and Tigray when the other side decides to defend itself.

Remember that Somalia does not manufacture guns and therefre where do the clan courts get their support?

Thierry.   

Saxiib they can the support of Venus mars and Iceland for all you like. If they do not have the support of the majority of Somalis then that does not count for anything.

The simple demand of the Islamic courts was get rid of the Ethiopians and come to the negotiation table free from all external influence and lets discuss this brother to brother.

They refused they wanted Ethiopia to hold its hands and this what has led to the status quo so do not give me any of that nonsense mate.

Eritrea and much of the ICU support is one of reaction so do not even compare the two cases mate, maybe you are willing to occupied by Ethiopia or anybody by that means but gladly the common Somali is sees the picture in clear colours and says no

Ps Bring your proof that ICU was behind the assassination attempt

Also the support is international, not just Ethiopia as you and the jokers who support the clan use.

Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Yemen are all supporting the TFG, however you are stuck on Tigray, which highlights your undertsanding.

International eh...Iam sure they have the interests of the Somali people at heart.

^^Maybe they dont, but it is an opportunity we must grab, we have been isolated and ignored for too long.

Che- a simple question for you. You claim to be from puntland I respect that claim though[ with a pinch of salt]. Let me ask you, the town, city or village that you are from, do they support the Clan Courts [dont say Islam]?

If so can you forward us some proof, press statement and so on?

Jaylaani   

Lol@the president.

War ninyahow heedhe anigu bari horaan ku sheegayoo ma dhici karto inuu Cabdilahi Yusuf madax wayene ka noqdo muqdisho...markaad maxaad iska daalinaysaa saaxiib.

Yes I agree these so called maxkambado aren't the answer but nor does your Uncle Yey. Why provoke a war period!. Do you think xabashida inay Somalidu u kala duwan tahay? War ninyahaw wax iskula hadh.

Politics among Somalis is fun all but supporting international forces that have one motive in mind is out of the question.

^^^A confused statement, maybe you dont undertsand the situation at all.

The idea, that the Courts represent Somalia is false.

Also the world and most Somali's recognise the TFG thus your point makes no sense, I never expected a secesionist to support the national governemnt.

LoooL....Yaa tahay mee gaadhe. Saaxib Hornbaa igu noqotay. Anyway, I have never been to Pland (exception being buhoodle)as I lived in Xamar most of my life. My support for the courts doesn't stem from the religious convictions. I could care less what they believe in. But their desire to over-run Somalia is what appeals to me. And for that, I supported their ousting of the notorious warlords and the constant push to increase their influence sphere.

Juje   

Duke sxb, waxaa aad uu gurban tumeysiid wa Axmaro. Waxa aad rabtiid ugu wac, call them Iternational Aliiance troops. And your support for them is purely based on for them to trample on all existing Somali armed groups who could pose a threat to your uncles rule. Behind your brain child propoganda is the same ideology of adeerka to eradicate anyone who could obstract the establishment of his dictatorship.

Duke waxaad ogaata dagalkaan waa dhaca mar u Illahey idmaba, wa la ma huran, lakiin waxaad qalbiga gashata in ayasan natijada ahan doniin sida aad jaceshahey.

Midkaan wa la isku gubana , sadasheydana waxay ila tahey kuwa hada hurinaya in aysan ka shekan doniin mesha ay ku dambeyso. Adna mowqiifkada wa cad yahey, hadhow un yan laga weyn masraxyada...ileen wala is yaqaan.

Thiery,

What happened in ethiopia from 1991-94 is exactly happening in somalia.

The SSICU is dead set against Federal system, because it will completely lose its status as opposed to having a centralized system from Mugadishu.

In a federal system, the regions or states are more powerful. Depending on their capacity, they can also tatlly govern themselves. In Somalia now, you can rest assured that Puntland will be the most assertive state, because it has complete institutions to govern itself. The federal government from Mugadishu will only come as a witness to business contracts, to collect its share of income, and pass by the sea with the navy smiling and waving at Puntland.

For somebody from Mugadishu this is not easy to take. Addis Ababa is still fighting, sometimes with blood for lost power and influence to the regions.

Thats at the heart of the fight. Mugadishu groups still wamnt to have a say on Bay and Bakool affairs, but if federalism is instituted the mugadishu group will be told to keep their hands in their mugadishu pockets as well as shut their mouth and deal with their state or region only.

The rest of the propaganda is cover up and to raise money and supporters.

Now after a decade, its irreversible in ethiopia. Ethiopia cannot go back to centralized government, without some states seceeding, which means the end of ethiopia as known.

Mugadishu and area is too small for the shieks, they want to rule everybody directly and not work through a very convoluted system of checks and balance of power.

Its very easy to see if you live in Canada or now also britain moving very fast to it. The provinces can stop the federal government dead on its tracks if the FG steps into their jurisdiction.

On top of that you have some foreign countries like egypt that are not interested in any problem being solved, but to be there ready to be used anytime they need it.

Jaylaani   

Duke,

Most Somalis? Don't you mean Puntaland? Why is he isolated in Baydhabo if he has the support of the people.

Saaxiib heedhe I wasn't born yesterday and know the dynamics of Somali "politics" as much as you do. Your support of the TFG has nothing to do with the need of the people. You know that and I know that...

Thierry.   

Somali Friend

And our good friend Ethiopia is here to help solve our problem. Saxib they need to get out of our business and worry about there own problem. If we decide to stay federal it is up to Somalis if we want to go back to centralisation then it is up to us to decide.

If they do not get out of hour business then we will get in their business.

Last thing Ethiopia wants to see is a unified greater Somalia whether it is federal or centralised

Folk, lets be realistic here, shall we? in case a war broke out, who will fight for the this so-called UICs? Even in Mogadishu anti-uic sentiment is soaring high forget about people of Gedo, Jubooyinka, Bay & Bakool. most of the people of these regions don't like the uic's attitude. It is unpopular there, come to central somalia from parts of Hiiran, parts of Galgaduud, whole puntland and somaliland they are not liked in these areas as well, so yeey isku halaynayaan oo u dagaalamaya illeen soomali badidood mahaystaane.

NASSIR   

Thanks Somali-Friend for the analysis. You put it clearly and concisely.

Duke, even Somali BBC, which previously hypnotized the population for the rise of Jihaad against the infidels, have toned down the topic. I was reading their site and they make Ethiopia's position of war appear as though it was a pursuit of compromise.

The colours of the courts are coming to light each day. It is just that our Somali people should be helped in realizing their future by laying bare [their] fictitiousness.

bambo   

Allamagan ^^^^^^^^^^

we do not need nor are we expecting puntland defend our land , religion , families and dignity

the question who will fight for icu is a joke , icu has full support of of areas they control

the resident of xamar are enjoing peace and stability something they havent tasted for 16 years, they will not lay their arms down for the warlords never again will we lisnt to warlords .

we dont want a president that sold his soul to the devil forced upon us .

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Folk, lets be realistic here, shall we? in case a war broke out, who will fight for the this so-called UICs? Even in Mogadishu anti-uic sentiment is soaring high forget about people of Gedo, Jubooyinka, Bay & Bakool. most of the people of these regions don't like the uic's attitude. It is unpopular there, come to central somalia from parts of Hiiran, parts of Galgaduud, whole puntland and somaliland they are not liked in these areas as well, so yeey isku halaynayaan oo u dagaalamaya illeen soomali badidood mahaystaane.

Thats the only reason the SSICU and its friends trying to make it look like its a war between ethiopia and somalia.

Most of the media says "the ICU that controls most of somalia including the capital" and "the TFG that only controls a town"

Thats the funniest thing and I am amzed even somalis use the same line.

All the conflict and pull and push is happening in less than 1/3 of somalia. That is fact on the ground.

But the SSICU never wants this uttered, written or said.