Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Forget the 4.5 will Farmaajo get rid of these men?

Mr Farmaajo's bold declerations today were most welcome however one needs to know..

Will any of these names return; the failures like

Ibbi,

Abdulkadir Ali Omar

Yarisow

Tarzan,

Ghandi

Xiddig,

Dhahir Gheele,

Jingeli etc.

This will determine if Mr Farmaajo is a new thinker or just the same nonsense.

Its easy to attack the 4.5 formula, but can he get rid of these individuals who were part of the failed government of Sharmarke?

Amistad   

Lead, Follow or get out of the way. There are capable people there that can be compassionate

and constructive, or continue to be destructive and corrupted in their methods.

The lead comes from the front in the highest form of TFG Leadership. They should view past criticism as just that, a summary of things gained and lost and learn from their past mistakes and correct in the future.

Their future decisions are under scrutiny at the highest levels. Choose wisely, lest be condemned forever.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Mr Farmaajo's bold declerations today were most welcome however one needs to know..

Will any of these names return; the failures like

Ghandi

Xiddig,

Jingeli etc.
[/i]

but can he get rid of these individuals who were part of the failed government of
Sharmarke?
[/b]

As usual our Zack & the ever excitable Allamagan areunable to read basic text. I have bolded for you where I mentioned my kinsmen. I know Zack read Only read Ghandi and Xiddig two exeptional failures and Allamagan is worried he got too carried away with his joy.

Now try again. :D

The Zack   

Xiddig, Ghandi, and Jingeli are of course your cousins but you missed to include your closer cousins in your "failure" group. Now, go back and correct your list unless you are telling us no Garowe boy in the TFG is a failure. Be fair this time ehe.

You are still stuck on third gear read again lad. Garowe did not fail, it's in fact held lections, had smooth transfer of power and destroyed an Al Shabaab cell in it's mist. Garowe has been recognized by the world powers as an integral part of Somalia's decesion makers.

No Adeer I mentioned the cousins that came into my mind and I mentioned Sharmarke as well, but alas you are trying to score a goal when you are unable to control the ball.

Again do read.

The Zack   

Sharmarke is not in the game any more therefore mentioning his name or suggesting to exclude him from the upcoming government doesn't make sense. You've attempted to tell us that Farmaajo needs to get rid of some heavy weight current TFG members but you fully failed to include your cousins in that list. If you are saying you randomly picked those names and totally forget about some names I take your word for it. Coincidences do happen:)

You are better than that lad, I thought you meant I was avoiding saying my cousins failed? I named Sharmarke here and that he failed as the PM, then I mentioned Jangeli a kin of mine, as well as Ghandi and Xiddig, but you got upset because you saw Xiddig and Ghandi and because they are a few branchse closer you thought I was attacking the sub clan my bad.

Ok Farmaaje, will you rename

These failed men in your cabinet

Jurile

Jengeli

Ciro

Xasan Abshir

Mohamed Abdi Yusuf [Failed Puntlander]

Zakaria Haji Mohamoud

?

kindly go ahead and get upset at any name that I forgot from my sub clan. :D

Now will Farmaage pick the old failed names, notably Ibbi one of my favourite clowns and Tarzan, Yarisow my old friends fe London. I know them very well Zack, Ghandi is also a big clown he went from being like Noam Chomsky to Barre Hiraale. redface.gif

Max'ed Cabdi Yuusuf faraha ka qaad. Kuwa kaale meesha aad kusoo dhajisay haddii la isku wada daro ma gaaraan halyeygaas. I have met him, conversed with him for hours -- he is a wonderful person dalkiisa aad iyo aad u jecel, oo habeen dhan noogu sheekeynaaye sheekooyinkiisa.

xildhibaanada.jpg

Faafan   

Prof.Gandi is the man who was politically executed three times for being a patriot.He is a victim of the TFG's incompetence and corruption which he could not tolerate.

Whilst the TFG scrambles, he has worked on securing the Jubba regions from Shabab.He has led a grass-root campaign leading to the formation of the elders council,a 60 mp Jubbaland parliament,civil society organisations,and the backing of the international community as well as regional powers who see this as the best opportunity to secure peace in the Jubba regions.Considering this he has completed this within the framework of the TFG constitution.unlike the calool u shaqeyste led forces attacking beledweyne and beledxawo sponsored by somali foes, he is building an administration and the insititutional infrastructure for these regions.

Gandi for president. :D

Xidig deserves to be on the list.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Max'ed Cabdi Yuusuf
faraha ka qaad. Kuwa kaale meesha aad kusoo dhajisay haddii la isku wada daro ma gaaraan halyeygaas.

Adeer who has not Mohamed Abdi Yusuf? You seem forever lost in your own hype; just because you met him it makes him a "great person" who loves his country?

In fact he seems like a man out of touch with reality at times.

You happen to think that Sharif Xasan, & Ibbi were among the greatest nationalist of all times. Yet were they not the ones who tried real hard to sell the sea shelf to Kenya? :D

Again, Ghandi was the man who used to say there was no clan a few years back, and a few months came to Minneapolis and collected money from his sub clan. Somali politics is wonderful.