Sign in to follow this  
Br. Nur

Fine Dining

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know from reading Nur's threads

I found that the nomads just sit on the back bench

and just 'clap' for him everytime he posts something.

Its really disenchanting for any teacher/lecturer etc. when they give a lesson and

no questions are asked.It shows a lack of interest!!!

So inshallah, what I want to know is

whats the difference btwm Sadqa and Zakat?

Cause I'm sure many nomads don't know the difference.

Help me out here NUR, cause Sadqa was one of the appetizers that you had on your menu.

Fi Amanallah

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Nur:

Dear Conquest

OK, let us make a deal, let us write a book together titled : Insights of a Nomad, I write , you edit and publish and find a publisher, I pay costs.

What do you say?

Tough one?

nur

lol I'm sure you'll find a professional editor and publisher! But I'll help anyway I possibly can!

Nur   

Br. Mujahid

You write:

Originally posted by Mujahid:

Salaam 3alaykom brother Nur maashaaAllaah on this article I particularly fancy main dish number b the reading of Quraan lately i been laxing. We always need a boost inshaaAllaah. This article helps.

JazakaAllaahu Khayr Brother Nuur for the enlightening text

MJ over and out
smile.gif

Answer

Yes indeed, we all need a boost, Quran is the best for that purpose, Jazakallah khairan for your input

Nur

Nur   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Its really disenchanting for any teacher/lecturer etc. when they give a lesson and

no questions are asked.It shows a lack of interest!!!

So inshallah, what I want to know is

whats the difference btwm Sadqa and Zakat?

Cause I'm sure many nomads don't know the difference.

Help me out here NUR, cause Sadqa was one of the appetizers that you had on your menu.

Fi Amanallah [/QB]

Answer

Dear Kheyr

It should not be dishartening for a person asked to deliver the word of Allah swt, but at times I feel that way, the pay day is close, but I would be very happy to get a feed back from time to time to know people are benefiting from my Dawa work.

Sadaqah is charity, and it can be any good action that benefits fellow creatures, humans or animals while Zakat is a Prescribed Faridah taken from the rich and given to the poor, it is named Zakat to purify the wealth by giving away the poor share, so wealth does not circulate among the rich only as is the case today.

Jazaakallahu Khairan.

Nur

Nur   

Dear Walaal Conquest

On a serious note, your argument was very sensible. I know for sure that Satan always works against humans, no matter what direction we chose, he makes sure that we go astray, and I am no exception for being a target for his schemes.

Walaaal, I am quite busy these days, and I feel very guilty for not giving more time for Dawa work, partially for want to separate my private life and public dawa life which can entangle if I am not careful.

You see Walaal Conquest, I set out to write a book a while back, in Somali to be precise, and the topic was Sharia and Tawheed ( I will respost here inshaAllah), Then one day, I thought about the fact that writing a book may not have the same impact as writing on the web, because Somalis do not read books, but out of curiousity, they browse the net, add to this my fear that I may not live long enough to finish a book, I opted to write short articles that can touch many people, and that is how i ended up with my current style of a writer on the web.

I normally spend an hour to write an article after I conceive the idea in my head while at work, I develop the scenario and the style all in my head, and I huuriedly write the idea online and send it to the waves. I did this since ninety seven, and I find that this type of Dawa work fits my profile and abilities, and I know that many other sisters and brothers out there to be busy giving lessons in person, speaking in masjids or writing books, so, until my time allows me to have the luxury of writing a lengthy book, I can better serve the community as the Wide World Web Wadaad, so please make Ducaa for me, as I have made ducaa for you, ( I prayed that Allah gathers us together in Jannatul Ferdous, so do not forget your screen name!)

Nur

Nur,

Masha'Allah! Aad iyo aad baad u mahadsantahay walaalo. Unfortunately, I haven't visited the Islamic Forum for sometime, so this is my first time reading one of your posts. A pleasure to read. That's a great service you're doing for the community. May Allah reward you 10 folds for your hard work.

Nur   

Barwaaqo

Jazakallahu Khairan

I appreciate your ducaa, please increase it from ten times to a ( Bi Gheyri Xisaab) infinite multiples, that is how Allah SWT will compensate those who work patiently ( Sabr) " Innamaa yuwaffa al saabiruuna ajrahum bi gheiyri xisaab"

Nur

Mashallah brother Nur. Thanks for sharing your insights.Its the most beautiful menu ive ever read.Mashallah

About writing a book i have a suggestion you can publish them under a pen name to keep it anonymous and you could also create a website and charity under that name to do more good. An example i can give is Harun Yahya -he is known by his pen name though a biography has been attached but so many ppl can fill in the profile. Well and i beleive you will have a large audience of people if u continue to publish your work in english, somali and later in different languages. As somalis are now multilingual and not all of us can read somali unfortunately.

Keep up the good work .

Nur   

Sisade

That was a very good encouragement, May Allah bless you sis, my life long wish is to find a small island, with turqouise clear waters, a laptop and a lot of coconut juice, spending my time thinking and writing, off course some swimming and a leisurely jog along the coast line, looking at the horizons as i lift pepples along and tossing them deep on the meter high waves before they break,

Can you imagine the feeling, reading Quraan, making ibaadah and being alone for a period long enough to write ten books, and then surfacing back to the real world, by the way I did spend a night in a similar island once, we spent snorkling all day, we were three of us and a large boat, with two 75 horse power Yamaha engines to the best of my recollectiion.

Nur

Bro Nur

I can only imagine. Would love to be in a setting like that.Youve reminded me of home really except that it coast( beachside) and not a secluded island.

May Allah grant your wishes and increase you in strenght to fulfill your dreams. Amin

sahal   

Nur Thanks Sxb. i was busy to another stuff, I always miss the sweets, as they said "Inal la'iima fil karami yushqalu".

Nur   

Sahal Bro

For sure, " Lasta la'iiman, yaa akii, bal naxsabuka minal kuramaa, walaa nuzakii calaa Allahi axad"

Brother Mohamed asked :

" Brother i wanted to ask you about reading the translation of the Quran. Are the hasanaat the same if you read the translation instead of the Arabic?"

Mohamed

Answer:

No doubt that any good deed earns you a hasanah credit, including intentions, however when it comes to reading Quraan, the hasanaat are serving as an incentive to hook you to get Allahs message in its purity and clarity. As you know, a translation is a human interpretaion of Allahs words, not Allahs exact words, so reading human words do not earn us the hasanaat reserved as an incentive for reading the Quraan, because if the credit is given to reading a translation, people will not be encouraged to learn Quraan in its original form, the Arabic language, which is a very important requirement for every Muslim.

So that brings us to an important question, does learning Arabic language as a means to read and understand Quraan in its original form earns me a hasnah? , I believe yes, a hadeeth says that deeds are appraised the same as the intentions that drive them, so my advice is in the short term, continue reading the Quraan in English but to bag the hasanah, start learning Arabic today.

Nur

Nur   

Salaamun Aleikum Nomads

Ramadan is once more fast approaching, Allah's mercy is upon us all, many will be forgiven, wishes realised, happy moments shared, while others will waste this great opportuinty, and as a consequence pay a higher price for that option.

Let us make the most out of this Ramadan, let us start with Quraan.

Nur

-------------------------------------------------

2007 eNuri Quraan Services

Burn Your Qareen, With Quraan

Nur   

Nomads

Welcome to Ramadan 1429 ( 2008). Hope to see you at the eNuri Restaurant for a late night happy meal, for the really hungry during this years Ramadan.

Dont miss the specials!

Nur