Sign in to follow this  
Br. Nur

Fine Dining

Br. Nur   

The Hasanaat Restaurant

A great place to end your day after a tiring work week.

Let us visit The Good deeds( Hasanaat) Restaurant this evening, As you enter this classy restaurant, you feel a warm welcome from deep inside yourself, the ever present aroma of the the good deeds being served is inviting, each good deed will lead to another, and if you are not careful in balancing your appetite, you may literally get carried away to another world where there is no pain nor sorrow.

Let us have a close look at todays specials:

1. Appetizers. a) Dhikr-a-la-Shukr, This dish was prepared with an ounce of a realization of the Nima of Allah SWT, mixed with a spoon of (shame on your actions) served with the freshness of Duaa mint.

b) Istighfaar, Tasbeeh, Tahleel, Takbeer are also variants of the Dhikr , they all come with (Salaat alal Rasuul) seasoning.

2. Soup do jour: Sadaqa, Our chef took great pains in preparing this dish, it was prepared with all the herbs that clean your bad deeds, do not start your day without Sadaqa, it goes down very smooth when taken with a feeling that you have not overpaid. This dish comes in many forms and sizes, the smallest of which is a smile on your face for your brother or sister in faith and has no upper bound limit.

3. Main course and side dishes:

a) Qiyaamul Leil:

This is a rather a juicey dish, cooked very slowly over ninety minutes, long sujuud, long rukuuc and feet swelling stand that mimics the stand of the day of judgment, This dish is broiled with tears flowing down your cheeks, sauteed with heart murmur and skin shivering caused by the verses you are reading, culminating in a state of electric shock down your spine. This dish is for a select group of diners, since not many customers request this dish regularly, the rewards are tearfully enjoyable.. Once you start with this dish, you cannot stop. But like exercise, it is difficult to start.

This Dish has several side dishes without additional cost, such us the reward you get when you wake others up to do Qiyaamulleil, Making duaa al Qunuut for your self , parents, family and friends.

b) Reading Of Quraan:

This is the most delicious of all dishes after Qiyamul Leil. As you know, Qiyamul Leil incorporates the Quraan, so you actually get two dishes for the price of one. Salaat + Quraan. Let us look at Quraan:

It has all the nutrients the Soul needs, For those suffering periodic doubts, The Quraan clarifies ambiguities vividly with examples ( He said , Lord how do you revive the dead?)

In case you have unresolved questions. Quraan offers ready satisfying answers. It has stories of old to heed, Guidance to follow and Fiqh of the deen. Unlike other hasanaat Dish, Quraan reading ( Tilaawah) offers ten hasanah per letter you read, multiplied up to hundred thousand folds ( Reading Quraan in Haram of Makkah for example, earns the reader 100000 hasanah per letter read, for a grand total of one million hasanah per letter. Now if you make khatam al Quraan in one month, you become a trillionnaire, thus you get thousand times more hasanat than Bill Gates has dollars.

What is the motivation to collect good deeds (hasanaat).

1. They wipe out sins and Bad deeds

2. They lead to other Good Deeds (hasanaat), thus amplifying your efforts.

3. In The day of judgment, you need a deep pocket since many people will claim your good deeds credits to pay for the evil you have done to them, so it is wise to have enough left over for your skin after you pay claimants.

Nur

2002 eNuri Softwaano Series

Wireless Connectivity To Your Creator

[ September 19, 2008, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Nur ]

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum,

Mashallah Br Nur that was a wonderful piece of writing. May Allah SWT reward you for sharing your knowledge.

Wa Salam

Nur   

Your ducaa sis Sagal and Raxmah

Raxmah si

your tagline reads:

" "You only live once, but if you live right, once is enough."

I suggest you change it this way:

You only live twice, but if you live right the first time, you will live better in the next"

Walaalkaa

Nur

MD   

This is the most delicious of all dishes after Qiyamul Leil. As you know, Qiyamul Leil incorporates the Quraan, so you actually get two dishes for the price of one. Salaat + Quraan. Let us look at Quraan:

It has all the nutrients the Soul needs, For those suffering periodic doubts, The Quraan clarifies ambiguities vividly with examples ( He said , Lord how do you revive the dead?)

Masha'Allah i love the way u described it Shukran Akhi

Nur   

Walaalayaal

As you have read in this thread, earning hasanaat is the one thing that should drive all of our actions, out of Allah's love and devotion. Because once we go to sleep, no telling when we get up, is it going to be a cool scene of paradise, or a horrible scent from hell?

We'll die like we go to sleep, and we shall be raised from the dead like we wake up after sleep, but, there are only two places to stay, depending on our efforts while on earth, so let us remind ourselves to strive to do good on earth, not mischief.

Nur

Xafsa   

Nur...walaal I don't know how to thank you! That is some thing we need remind ourselves of everyday...but as we all know we get so tangled up in this life that we hardly remember. May allha guide us all!

Muhammad   

Asalaamu Alaykum wr wb

dear akhi Nur, Jazakallahu Khayr!

have you considered writing books? Subhanallah you are really a motivational speaker!

May Allah(swt) increase your Iman and Ilm! Amiin!

Nur   

Silent Sis

Flying Still

Jazakumullah Khairan for your comments

CONQUEST

Yes, I did consider writing books once, but because I hate popularity I shelved the idea altogether, There is nothing I enjoy better than being a normal private person, and for that matter too, I shun the spot lights and standing up in public as a motivational speaker as it can take a toll on my ikhlaas by making me thinka that I am better than those who listen to me when I know the contrary coud be true. So Allah SWT provided me with a solution, The Internet as a means to reach and teach without compromising my love for being a normal person in private in order to struggle with my shortcomings and humanness.

Nur

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum,

Akhi Nur,

I do understand your reason for dis-liking popularity and fame, in these times we live in. it's usually very difficult to see the intent of many people, wheather they do things just to be populare, or for a purpose far greater than fame alone.

Akhi, I don't think that you should limit yourself and your potential, by being afraid of loosing your Ikhlaas, I think that in it's own way is a type of selfishness, and Shaytan may try to limit you by puting fear and doubt in your heart. I don't in any way meen you shouldn't be concerned about your motives and protecting your Ikhlaas. I know that you very well know, what is our purpose in this world, It is to worship Allah(swt), and to 'enjoing what is good and forbid what is wrong and to belief in Allah(swt)'.

Allah(swt) said: "You (Muslim) are the best Ummah ever raised up for mankind;(why and how did we become the best?) you enjoin Al-Ma'roof and forbid Al-Munkar and you believe in Allah…"

Akhi, I don't want to lecture you, but I just want to give you advice and say consider what I've said, and do what ever is in your potential

to help your people. There are many people who do not have access to the Internet, you have a duty to teach them and reach them thru any available avenue, books are very important sources for knowledge and I'm quite sure that is where you get most of your knowledge, so it is a duty upon you to give back to the ummah.

Remember the Ink of the Scholar is very Powerfull!! & Also Remember how much Satan hates The Ink of the Scholars!! They are source of Guidance for Generations!!

Allah(swt) knows best!

LuCkY   

Nur JazakaLLah Khayr-Manasha aLLah as aLways.

That was very beautifuL indeed.

I have to agree with Conquest on this-you shouLd reconsider bro.

Salaam 3alaykom brother Nur maashaaAllaah on this article I particularly fancy main dish number b the reading of Quraan lately i been laxing. We always need a boost inshaaAllaah. This article helps.

JazakaAllaahu Khayr Brother Nuur for the enlightening text

MJ over and out smile.gif